View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 09:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
Strange Famous
follower of the child's crusade?

Chiefing someone out is fighting talk where I'm from! Suspect it doesnt mean the same in the US though.

_

You know, if you want a good time with a girl, just try something a bit racy; for example after you have established a level of intimacy that such comments are possible, just in the evening while watching TV inform her that you want to strip her naked and give her a really good rogering right then and there. If she says ok, just have her over the kitchen table right then and there and really get into the moment... cock size isnt going to be a factor in her enjoyment. If you are really into the moment and focused on it most likely she is. If for whatever reason you tend to finish before her just get her most of the way there before your start with your bloody hand and then its just... bang bang bang, bish bash bosh.

It doesnt have to be over the kitchen table, thats just an example. Have her dress in clothing you especially like. Dress as a fireman if that gets her going... just things to make it different and make it feel like its got that edge to it.

You shouldnt think about it, just get into the moment and enjoy it.

I dont normally go on about perverted stuff and sex techniques, but I have always found just from my own limited experience... if you tell a girl really exactly what you want to do with her in detail, and just get yourself really focused on that emotion as you describe it... if a girl is into you at all that tends to get them going.

If she turns around and says "nah, I dont fancy it" - well youre stuffed, but the problem is going to be something more important than the length of your prick.

_

Oh yeah, and bare in mind that the average size is like 6 inches, and 5-7 inches is the normal range. I obviously dont want to know the size of your dick personally, but keep that in mind when you judge for yourself if size is that much of an issue.
without being uncovered."

The Gospel of Thomas

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54