Thread: Ask a WASP
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 02:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Poppinjay
You had me at hello

Quote:
I can't decide between a BMW and a Mercedes. Which will better communicate my successful status?

Should I go with a sedan or SUV?
Heresy. You will go with a Ford Expidition that gets 4 miles per gallon and comes with the optional air fouler. Because global warming is a MYTH! I heard it on Rush.

-------------------------

Quote:
How does one keep one's children from playing with kids who go to public school?
Rigorous profiling. Beyond that, stick to activities at the club or at riding lessons.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Quote:
sooo...when DID the country go to hell in a basketcase?
Let me tell you, first we allowed all these hippies to run around and suddenly the children of this country wants to be individualistic. So now every other boy and third girl is running around with their pants half down, showing their underwear to the world. It's perpetuated by the "I'm alright, you're alright" maintream media. They constantly have these forums where they get kids together and ask them how they feel about things.

What they all should be saying is that they're damn happy to have a mom and a dad who put in a days work, be it in the kitchen cooking up toll house cookies, or in the office like me, having a bourbon and water with my secretary over a long day of reviewing TPS reports.

I come home and they're watching a cartoon about a damn gay sponge and his pink friend. Pinko is more like it. It's over. The communists have won.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Quote:
why in the hell can I not even get one sammich outta a can o tuna anymore?!?

wtf gives......
Because we've been trying to be best buddies with the dolphins and so we let half the tuna free in order to ensure dolphins don't get a bumpy on their dinkums. I saw a TV show the other day on Fox, about wild animals attacking or somesuch. And a dolphin was trying to rape this man! I had the barest chance to change over to RFD before Sarah could figure out what vile stuff Fox was showing is. Oh, Fox, why have you abandoned the WASP? I mean, the news channel is still aces, even if Hannity is Catholic.
I think the Apocalypse is happening all around us. We go on eating desserts and watching TV. I know I do. I wish we were more capable of sustained passion and sustained resistance. We should be screaming and what we do is gossip. -Lydia Millet

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73