View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 11:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
james t kirk
Junkie

I love getting blow jobs. If I was with a woman who refused to give blow jobs, it would be over. (I know I am sounding like a selfish pig, some on this board would call me a mysoginist (yet again) never the less, you can't help who you are.)

I don't feel like I'm all consumed by sex, but I do think it to be one of the bigger things in my life and I hope that that never changes. I had a period after my dad died where I lost all interest (and I mean ALL interest) and God, I hope I never end up that way again.

I have only ever dated 1 woman who refused to give head. Past tense. I have dated a few who were terrible at giving head. Well, believe it or not, that was part of the reason I dumped them - (I know, I'm a mysoginist.)

My current GF LOVES sucking cock. She's fantastic at, she has no hang ups about it. Inerestingly, she told me that she always loved sucking cock, from the time she first tried it till now. (I've had several other women tell me the same thing.) The best part about being with a woman like her is that I'm not fixated on blow jobs. She might suck my dick once in a while, but I'm good with that. Why? Because I know it's on the menu. When you're with a woman who flat out refuses, or is terrible at it - you end up becoming obsessed with getting a blow job. (This is what your mother (cool mom by the way) is talking about.

In my experience about 10 to 15% of women flat out refuse to give head.

Probably another third suck cock, but they really aren't that into it and it shows. They do it to "please their man". Unfortunately we men can tell.

Then there's those who really don't mind giving head, but they are not that good at it. Sadly. There is hope for them however that with a bit of loving guidance they will fall into the next category....

Then there is probably another third who truly LOVE sucking cock. They love men, they love their cocks (and they will tell you that) and they love sucking cock. Once you've met a woman like this, you will never go back. Trust me. You can tell these women right off the bat because they are truly into playing with your cock, telling you about how much they like it, etc. You will know this woman when you meet her. I've had the pleasure of knowing women like this. Trust me, they are out there.

You are young.

When I was 21 I had slept with a grand total of 2 women in my life. I really didn't know what sex was. I envy the life you have in front of you. But as someone who is twice your age, I can assure you that your current sexual desires will change as you get older.

Taking a step back and looking at your current GF's statements about blow jobs, I can't help but wonder if she's hung up about a lot of other sexual activities besides just giving head.

I guess it comes down to the two people involved. I know couples who rarely if ever have sex because they both are not really that into it. Hey, if that works for them, then cool. The problems only arise when one partner is more sexual than the other and then what happens is you polarize. The sexual partner becomes even more driven and the nonsexual partner becomes less sexual.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73