View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 05:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
nohitters
Tilted

its kinda complicated for only being a few months, but here it goes. where to start...well, last summer, a teammate on my baseball team sadly committed suicide. this is kind of a morbid thing, but i remember seeing her for the first time at his funeral and thinking she was the most beautiful girl i'd ever seen in my entire life. then i started noticing her at some of our home games. me, being as shy as i am, sat back and simply fantacized of even being friends with her.

then out of the blue, she sent me a message on myspace. my heart jumped as soon as i saw her friend request, because i have no problem speaking my mind or being myself online. we sent messages back and forth to each other for a few hours, and then i asked her for her cell number. we traded numbers, and we started to text each other non-stop for about a week and a half, and i think my cellphone bill had 1700 txt messages sent/recieved in that short period of time.

at that point, i thought we would actually start dating, and we hadn't even met in person. a couple days later, i started going to her basketball games just to see her. then one day, we decided to get something to eat after school. after i had gotten home from school, i got changed in something casual but nice at the same time, mistaking it for a possible date. we had a good time, but the next day she heard a rumor that i had been going around telling people that we were dating. she never asked me if it was true, but instead just didn't talk to me for a week cuz she was so hurt.

finally, once i found out what was wrong, i cleared things up, and we were cool again. then once again, out of nowhere, she didn't talk to me for a month and a half, no explanation or anything. i was extremely depressed, and i deleted her from my phone's contact list, myspace, and msn. i couldn't stand it, cuz everything reminded me of her. yet again, out of the blue, she started talking to me again and apologized like crazy for what she had done.

I'm a total nice-guy, so i would never tell her that i was angry about the whole dilemma, i was just glad to hear from her again. we never got to see each other during the spring because i was so busy with baseball and she had softball. ever since summer started, any time she gets bored, ill drive 30 miles to get something to eat with her, just for the sake of hanging out with her as much as possible. we always get fast food, usually mcdonalds, nothing special.

then a few days ago, she called me and told me she wanted to hang out, so we went out to an actual restaurant, and then she told me she wanted to see a movie. thats pretty much where this leaves off, with me thinking she may be hinting at something, but too afraid to really find out

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73