View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 02:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
Strange Famous
follower of the child's crusade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockjaw
Hmmm that would explain a few things.

Dolphins Offensive Co-ordinator yelling out of the window of his box:OK Jay listen up, we are going to run Orange Posts on 2. Be sure to watch for the DB on the left he will be cheating up,if he does watch for the tightend under neath and throw it to him.

Jay hears....:Ok Jay listen up. we are going to run Orange posts....be sure to watch for the DB on the left....and throw it to him.
hahaha!

I guess there are teams with worse no 2's coming into the new season, but I really think they should be moving to progress Bollinger. I dont see any value in keeping Bollinger if he is going to stay no 3 another season, they should let him go and have a go somewhere else if they cant promote him, and bring in a no 3 they think IS a prospect. The Jets have one of the best O lines in the league, and a consistent and taleneted running back, they've strengthened their receivers and have a good D... I really think they are close to stepping up from a team that makes the play off's to a play off threat... hopefully their offensive play calling will improve now... and while Chad doesnt have a cannon arm, I think he disproved some of the "no arm strength" arguments last season... he can throw a deep ball when he needs to although it isnt his strength, he is mobile, is a leader with a lot of heart, an accurate passer in a 25 yeard range... he is one of the top 10 QB's in the league imo.

I still think they need SOMEONE to be a really big impact player, which sounds funny since Martin won the rushing title last season, but Martin is just so consistent and strong, but he isnt necessarily a big time playmaker, and Santana Moss hasnt progressed as he should have done... but the guy they drafted no 1 last seasons is gonna be good I think.
without being uncovered."

The Gospel of Thomas

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62