View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 09:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
IC3
Poison

I only needed one night at the house i was gonna live at (Temporarily) to make my mind up, I spent the night and came home the next day.

I was so sure i wanted to do this, Then when i got there..My eyes actually opened up and said "Toronto is home"...A few other things rushed me back home too though...

I haven't smoked a J in almost 3 months up until monday night, Smoked one with people i was planning on staying with and was on another planet, You know those highs when you just don't say anything and just think about every little thing in a big way that may happen to enter your mind at any given time? Well that was me..And it was all about the decision i made that i thought i wanted. I would like to do it, But these people are the only place i could stay..So it's not gonna be happening, Well..Not anytime soon.

His girlfriend (She's only got 3 teeth..Seriously, I think he's only with her for the 2 kids) is the devils daughter, I have never met anybody as miserable as this woman..Maybe it's because she has lost all her teeth with the exception of three of them..Or maybe she was just born miserable.
I would seriously put money down that some of you have never met a person as pissed of at everything as this girl is..I almost find it humorous.

If i decided to call social services..Those two kids would be yanked out of that house quicktime and probably never seen again by either of them, My buddy is actually good with the kids..Could be better though. His girlfriend though, She will literally tell her 3 year old daughter to "Fuck Off" or "Shut the Fuck Up" if the daughter is making noise while she watches her "Shows" She is a total freak man!
If it was just her with the kids i would have called social services so long ago..But i can't do that to my friend..I know it's wrong, But i just can't..He's good with his kids, But his girlfriend is just not fit to be a mother. If they ever break up, I will do everything i can to help make sure he gets full custody of both kids.

His German Shepard that he has, The house is his cage..I woke up this morning and let the his dog out in the backyard and just like that..He hops the fence and makes a break for it. The dog never gets out, It took me an hour to get the dog back in the house. The dog won't even come to it's owners outside..Because he knows that he's just gonna get dragged back in the house where he may not be out to run for another couple of weeks until he slips through the door when company is coming in or hops the fence. I told both of them to go back in the house and i just sat down and let his dog run, I eventually had to trap him into a fenced yard and take him back..Which i hated, I just wanted to let him go.

Feels good being home..Even though i was only gone one day. That one day was all i needed to realize that what i had planned wouldn't happen the way i would want it to.

Last edited by IC3; 03-15-2005 at 09:44 PM..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73