Thread: Getting over...
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 09:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
rfra3645
Crazy

all right here goes again.... ive been thinking about this for a little while and decided i must write more... so i feel like i get the shaft in the long run most of the time.. just about evreywhere.. i actually happen to have somethign that i think could be related to this subject goign on right now.. ok so while i was home for christmass me and my brother and our families got our picture taken at penny's as a birthday gift for our mom. her b-day was jan 12th. we got the pics taken dec 19. ok so we go in the girl was very good at getting a 4,3,2,1, and 0 yr old all getting to smile or at least eyes open in just i takes... w/o wearing any kids out or pissing us off. i had to hand it to her she did great. we went back to the little monitor to look at all she took and we decided on the next to last one. it was really a great pic. except for the piece of curtian rod that showed pretty much the whole left top side of the pic.. plus it had a nice big green sticker on it. my wife was the first to point it out. she asked will that be taken out. the girl said oh yes we dont need to do any more they will crop that at the factory place. then she says look how much head room you have. yes it will be ok you wont see it in the final print. we were verry pleased yes ok well do it.. we bought our pakcges and then the pressent. a 24 x 32 large framed canvas print. for mom of course. we paid evreything was great blah blah blah ... she said ok theyll be ready on the 13th.. we were like uuhhooo um is there a chance they could be early our moms b-day is the 12th.. she said yes they usually come in 1 day early. if you call 1st you can come get it... well the time went by and the 12th came my brother called.. ( ilive 9 hrs from there) and they said ummm no we told you the 14th.. he went through how we asked and they said and the wrote on the paper the 13th. they said sorry not till the 14th. ok he said ill be there to get them... so he goes and im sorry sir we got your packages but the big picture wont be in till the 17th. uummm thats a problem. well im sorry sir thats just the way it is. ok he says whatever let me see what did came in. she pulls them out and there it is the big green sticker and the background bar. the lady is liek wow thats weird. that shoudlnt be there... she gets her mngr they talk and decide to send the pics back to vegas add a free border to cover the extra "prop" and fed ex the new pics straight to his house. ok so now my brother is mad like please have your mngr call me.. he figured we spent 240$ on pictures that were supposed to be here and right on the 13th and now they arent. that they would knock some off for being late at least appologise. the store mngr says ok. yesterday so 8 days later he called back to the store to find out what was happening. and find out why the disct mngr hadnt called him. they store mngr stated im srry i thoguht we made you happy. he said he would be happy if he had the pictures. well sir im sorry but theese things take time. ill have my boss call you she will within 2 days. 2o min later she did call him. what she had to say was not very comforting basicly the same deal the other lady said. now brother isnt really that convincing. but im like extremley upset. not only did we not get mom anything else but now her birthday has come and verry well gone.. so imeditlay my mind goes into im getting scrwed mode. i feel totaly like i am... the first thing i want to do is call and scream and cuss and piss someone off as much as i am.. ( just for principale) but prior exeriances tell me not to do that. instead i intend to find and learn what there "policy" says about extra props in picturs, returns, dates being missed, being written off my store mgnmt, and gennerly screwing customers. now i dont want to be a fuckwit but the way i see it ive got a free 24 x 32 canvas portrait coming. i know i can after i learn and use what i learn against them. the way i see it i have been trained by corporate america to defend myself against butt pluggins. the worst part of this is i absolutley dont feel any remorse. they owe me something. they were more than happy to take my check before orderign the pics. now that they scrwed up they are more than happy to make me wait untill they fix it. im more than happy to get somethign from them. so cmon lets hear it..

is this a scam or rightfull argument.

seems liek this kinda crap happens to me allott..

i figure i have 2 choices take it or fight it...
in no way to be considered flaws or defects.

if you cant read my post i dont want to hear about it move on. thanks

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73