View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 04:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
ShaniFaye
Submit to me, you know you want to

Sorry you dont believe in love at first site because thats what it was with me and Dave

The moment I set eyes on him, and I do mean the very first moment...I knew he was the man I'd been waiting for all my life.

asfor the hows....we have the same common interests....we were both full time dommes...but instead of that working against the relationship it has 100% worked from the get go....as my title says...Im the domme by day..he's the domme by night...in other words in the bedroom what he says goes (unless Im drunk then I get to be the dominant one then lol)

We share a love of the paranormal....all things celtic....our believe systems is the same...we are exactly the same caring and compassion wise...he loves girly movies as much as I do....we have our differences too....I am a by the book cancer...which includes the moodiness, the temprament, the hiding within ones self, the "in your face" you never have to guess what Im thinking or feeling kind of things. He is more laid back and easy going and his feathers dont get ruffled near as easily as mine.

The man can also read me like a book....he remembers EVERTHING I've ever told him, he knows in advance how Im going to react to something....he finds me special enuff to do little things..like stopping on the way home from work to get me beef jerky or krispy kreme donuts without me even saying anything about it. Its like he can read my mind and know my wants at all times.

In our relationship our differences mesh so completely that sometimes its hard to identify that there ARE differences.

We have been together one year (and one month next week) and never had even one argument...we accept each other for how we are.

HOW did I know he was the one....He is the first man in my life that I didnt get bored with after 2 months....he is the first man that I absolutely cannot stand being away from....I miss him even when Im at work and cant wait to get home....even if we arent doing anything but sitting on our end of the couch and doing our own thing online. His presence comforts me in a way I've never experienced.

dont be so quick to scoff love at first site...or that a pair is "meant" to be together. I look at my past relationships as experiences that worked to teach me to KNOW and to recognize when I DID meet the one that was meant for me.

hope that wasnt too much detail for you

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73