View Single Post
Old 05-21-2004, 07:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
nanofever
Huzzah for Welcome Week, Much beer shall I imbibe.

Quote:
Originally posted by Xepidemic
to the dipshit talkers, if your read my first advice which was (capitalizing whats important)

my conscience sez to tell you to use protection. but i dont know about anyone else here on this thread. but sure I USED PROTECTION THE FIRST TIME BUT THEN SOON AFTER I WANTED TO TRY IT WITHOUT ONE. so my advice would be TAKE YOUR TIME AND LEARN WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO JIZZ...

so i was thinking that there is always temptation to want to try it without a condom (as you once given into Av). So my advice to consolemaster was if he was ever to want to try it without a condom that he should take his time (be relaxed, dont be in a rush) and learn when he is about to go, control himself. if your nervous and in a rush thats when accidents happen. and yes there is a the risk of getting pregnant but I think consolemaster knows that comes with sex. and about STDs losthellhound. Unless you are having one night stands with multiple partners you barely know and you get an STD thats your problem. even then if you were to use a condom with someone you dont know you could still get STDs. I for one know who I am sleeping with and get tested. I think if this is consolemasters first time he should know his partner well enough to loose his virginity to. So I wasnt telling him not to use protection but just in case he tries it without a condom. So maybe I just jumped a little ahead in my advice. then Av jumps on my ass about consolemaster starting a "i got my girlfriend pregnant" Different people have different points of views and sorry if mine wasnt like yours AV. My dumb comment about doing her in the bung hole was obviously meant as a joke. if your read the other replies maybe you should call them dipshits also. thanks
Maybe I'm just a bitch but this smacks of high school bullshit advice that was brought about by training in abstainance. Sex without a condom is how unfortunate things happen, advocating condom-less sex is a truly poor idea. I'm sure someone else will come along and explain why pre-cum and the Cowper's gland come together to make pulling-out a really poor B.C method.

Originally Posted by Norseman on another forum:
"Yeah, the problem with the world is the stupid people are all cocksure of themselves and the intellectuals are full of doubt."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73