View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 05:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
tisonlyi
Nothing

Re: Calorie Content in Semen!

Quote:
Originally posted by nwlinkvxd
For those who wanna get away with spitting:

'Anyway, here are the "Nutritional Facts" on the average "dose" of semen (suggested serving size: five tablespoons), which I found on Jenny Craig's website (www.jennycraig.com): One serving of semen has 100 calories (not six!), and they're all fat calories. If you swallow, you're ingesting 11 grams of fat (17% of your recommended daily fat dose), and 7 of those are saturated fat grams (35% of your recommended daily saturated fat dose)! If you're worried about your figures, you and the rest of the girls would be better off swallowing Cinnabons whole than swallowing semen!'

However, for those who need reassurance, here's a seemingly more realiable source (http://abbys-sexual-health.com/):

As reported by Gaia Church

According to the Re/Search Guide to Bodily Fluids (Paul Spinard, 1994), the average man produces about 3.5 mL of semen per ejaculation whose nutritional value is:
less than 1 calorie
150 mg. protien
11 mg. carbohydrates
6 mg. fat.
3 mg. cholesterol
7% US RDA potassium
3% US RDA copper
3% US RDA zinc
300 million spermatoza
(Someday men will have to have all this tattooed to the side of their hip, like a can of Coke or a box of Wheaties.)

It looks healthy enough per serving size, but when compared to breast milk (which has about 170 calories per cup), semen has about 40% more calories (about 230 calories per cup). High levels of fructose (fruit sugar!) is normal in the semen and this sugar comes almost entirely from the seminal vesicles.
---

For the "average" man, the ejaculate contains over 80 million sperm. In addition to the little wiggly things, semen contains (taken from several web sites):
-water
-ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
-blood-group antigens
-calcium (yes, just like milk!)
-chlorine (add your own little contribution to cleanliness!)
-cholesterol (Is this the "bad cholesterol" or "good cholesterol"?)
-citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid, fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (what do you know, these are good for fertilization too!)
-prostaglandins (fatty acids that, while not a hormone, perform hormone-like functions)
-purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid
-sodium (good to have, especially if you've been sweating a lot)
-sorbitol, spermidine, spermine
-vitamin B12 and zinc (you would think it's a multivitamin)
Now, if i can just boil this down into a handy - bite/swallow? - size, I think it'd make one hell of a fantastic tattoo.
"I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place." - Winston Churchill, 1937 --{ORLY?}--

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73