Thread: Condom sex
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 03:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
Paq
Junkie

I'm probably crazy, but i prefer condom sex even if hte girl is on the pill. There are a few reasons:
1. I'm ultra paranoid about pregnancy, you have no idea. I mean, i get nervous a week before a girl's period bc i just know that this one won't come...Condoms let me enjoy sex w/out too much worry.
2. there is something about the act of putting or having a condom put on. I guess it's ritualistic, but the smell and feel initially just makes me happy.
3. there is more control over orgasmic response. Without a condom, an hour-hour and a half is about as long as i can go, wtih a condom, it's pretty much whenever she's had enough and i've had enough.
4. Cleanup is pretty easy and i don't have to worry about pulling out or getting it in her hair

Things i don't like about condoms:
1. Certain types burn. Trojans are notorious for me for burning. I'm talking weekend in the bedroom, you get up to go pee and you wait and when you can finally pee, it's like fire and it strikes you to your knees. From what i've read, monoxinol 9 (sp?) is basically a cleanser/detergent and i'm not allergic to it, but the constant rubbing and pushing it in and out of the urinary opening causes irritation.
2. Durex condoms...don't ever use these, instead, go out to your car and remove your spare tire and wrap that around your rod of passion...Seriously, these things are so thick, you could go hump a knot hole in a tree and wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Also, they are less flexible, so they break more easily..
3. any ribbed condoms...after 2-3 hrs, they start to hurt and you start pulling hairs. Also, it's kinda hard to "finish" with those bc the stimulation is weird. I, and my partners in the past, prefer somethign like a lifestyles ultrathin or just regular lifestlyes with monox 9.
4. Nothing is scarier than pulling out and shooting over your partners head (doggy style) when you're supposed to have a condom on...They break after a while, so i just get into the habit of swapping them out periodically.
5. ever have one break and get stuck inside a girl? it's not fun...
6. NEVER use KY jelly wtih a condom. Rather, never forget to reapply jelly every 30 minutes. We were given a tube for fun from some friends...so we tried it just to see if it would make a difference...things were going smoothly, then i noticed the friction rate kicked up like 10000%..it was like "stroke stroke oo, this feels good but i'm not close to finishing...stroke stroke...oh my god, what happened...stroke...i'm about to..stroke..OOHHH" and you pull out at the last moment and you realize the condom is hanging inside your girl. It takes quite a bit of tugging and pulling before the condom is dislodged. It makes for quite an interesting scene to see what looks like a baloon opening sticking out of your gf's opening...kinda like she's a rubber doll and they put the nozzle in the crotch hilarity ensues, but only after you clean up the mess. Seriously, that stuff turns to superglue after a while.

7...not having one handy. You'd think a girl could put then in the nightstand..but NOOOO, she's gotta keep them in her panties drawer across the room...Sheeeeeeeeeesh..

8. the wrappers...i dunno how, but they always turn up somewhere when someone comes to visit.

Sooo...while i have twice as many negatives as positives, i'll still love my condom. It has seen my through hte good times and the bad times. It has helped me through the rough times...and the really rough times...It's put up with the hard times...and the *sniff* not so hard times (never try to fornicate in the garage of a 17 yr old's house when their parents are inside watching tv..it just doesn't function well in 50 degree weather...)..and it's seen me through those times when no man is an atheist..."Oh please..oh please please please start..i'm begging, pleaasseee please just bleed.." and through thick and thin, big and tall, small and skinny, it's been by my side, ready for action, ready to rumble, ready to throw down, ready to get buck wild, ready to party, ready to dress up for a formal affair, ready to protect and to serve...

Alas, my condom...for a while there, i thought i would never use one again....heck, they were joking that my trojan pack was written in ancient greek..

Have fun, be safe, don't get upset if you get her pregnant bc you weren't using SOMETHING. and above all...make sure the girl gets off first..that's just a cardinal rule

Chris

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73