View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 05:36 PM   #23 (permalink)
filtherton
Junkie

Quote:
Originally posted by BoCo
Sixate, I saw this article the other day and it pisses me off as much as it does you and for the very same reasons. Imagine what these satan-led assholes would do if we took away their degenerate music or cracked down extremely hard on drug use. They'd scream and cry (and smoke up) because they felt as though their own freedoms of choice had been taken away from them, all the while demonizing others for driving SUVs just because they use slightly more gasoline than their own cars. And you're right--if you handed any of them the keys to an Escalade or Suburban they'd be so happy they'd forget to take their Ritalin for at least a day or two until mommy put them in time-out. Basically, they've been raised by people who were willingly brainwashed by the leftist media of the 60s and 70s, and were never taught anything about morals or the genius of capitalism. Chances are they were never spanked for anything, mommy asked them to behave instead of demanding it, and daddy worked too much and spent too much time with his new wife to pay any attention to them. They hate America, SUVs, the Right and Christianity because they hate themselves, and they're too fucking stupid to ever learn how to behave as good people or proper citizens. All we can hope for is that they all contract herpes or another STD during their "sexual experimentation" years and render themselves incapable of reproducing, or O.D. on extasy.
I'm not excusing, but i think it might make sense to point out that unless you know these kids personally you don't know anything about these kids aside from what is in the article. Meaning that you aren't really in a position to make any of the judgements that you just made. Maybe they're just confused kids who made a mistake while going through a rebellious stage. Either way i think it might be to soon to hope that they lose their ability to reproduce. Didn't a lot of america hating hippies grow up to be america loving conservatives?

Although maybe it is good for you to vent all that inner rage before you get an ulcer or something.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62