View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 09:53 AM   #43 (permalink)
Mojo_PeiPei
Kiss of Death

Quote:
Saudia Arabia may be nominally an Islamic country but it is not an Islamic government. It is a monarchy, not a caliphate. Its culture is as much tied to the pre-Islamic Arab era as to Islamic teaching itself. And the "indoctrinated" people who side with Osama bin Laden also hate their own government, which they do not recognize as legitimate.
False the Saud family has a long stemming pack with the Wahabi natives. Wahabism is the only brand of Islam allowed in the country. I don't know what nominally means, but if them being forced to go the mosque 5 times a day or face penalties is not a sign of how hardcore they are, I don't know what is.

You sound like a half way decent guy, and I'm sorry if I caused any personal offense. But I'm sticking by what I said, The Arab-Muslim culture is dominated by people who do anything to keep others down, if its not tribal leaders and warfare in afganistan and Pakistan, its theocracy's and shaaria law Iran, Saudia Arabia, Indonesia, Afganistan, Kuwait, Uzbekistan, Nigeria, Sudan. And again like I said, I never knocked all the people, all I said was the culture and religion was all to easy to enable them.

As far as Filtherton's pedophile comment, sure someone could say it, doesn't mean that it would hold any water. Pedophilia in the church is horrible, but that comes down to a bunch of psychologically sick fucks, and is perhaps more a testament to our culture here in America rather then the church, kinda funny how even though there were so many priest pedophiles in the church that it was still lower percentage then that of the regular population though eh?

I mean I also suppose if we want to talk about secularists doing stupid shit we could talk about Saddam or even Stalin. In russia if you didn't buy into the Soviet heroes you were shipped to the gulags, or if you tried to practice your choice brand of Islam in Iraq you were detained, beaten, and possible killed.

Your arguement about the refugee catholics has some merit I'll admit. But again the culture and raising of said somalians holds water too, they are nothing but a bunch of common street thugs, and I can't say that about all of them, but every experience I've had with Somalia's has either turned violent or I left before it could, and it has happened many a times.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73