View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 04:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
motdakasha
Hiya Puddin'! Miss me?

Quote:
Originally posted by Jackshit
I want physical contact with a female but I want it to be safe - I don't want STD's or to get arrested, etc.

For now, I think that I would like to be massaged and jerked off (or BJ).
Don't want to get arrested or get STIs? Don't go. Massage parlors that offer "special" services in my state are illegal and not legitimate parlors. So the first rule is to know the law of your land. Find out if these extra services are legal or not.
If they are giving these services, you are opening yourself to the risk of getting an STI no matter how safe their practices are. Any sexual activity makes you vulnerable to that. If they don't use condoms to give blowjobs or gloves for handjobs as a general rule of thumb, I wouldn't go there.

Personally, I recommend going to a real massage therapist (a Certified Massage Therapist, CMT) and getting a real, legitimate massage. Then go out to a social place, like a coffee shop, or go to dance lessons, and meet women to make friends with, or date. You can touch women friends, maybe not in a dirty way, but you did say "physical contact" and that constitutes physical contact. This way, you'll be meeting women who are actually interested in being your friend or lover instead of women being paid under minimum wage, who may not speak English, who may have STIs, who may be committing an illegal act, who may think you're a digusting lech but gives you special services against their will because someone is holding their passport or visa for ransom.

If sexual contact is what you mean by "physical contact," then try an adult dating/connection service like adultfriendfinder.com, or alt.com, or craigslist.com in the casual section. You can meet people, often for free, who have similar interests, who aren't being paid to do it. They're doing it because, like you, that's just what they're looking for/enjoy casual sex(ual contact).
(I'm not going psychoanalyze you nor will I let you cry on my shoulder. Have a nice day.)

Last edited by motdakasha; 11-18-2003 at 04:43 PM..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54