View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003, 11:40 PM   #40 (permalink)
Plan9Senior
Banned

Bonus lesson! More rules of the game...

Once you've mastered the art of walking up to a girl and getting her number, there's a whole different chapter on the rules from there on out. Such as when to call, what to say etc. So let me discuss these rules a tad bit.

When to Call-Only call girls Sunday-Wednesday. Why?? Because they are more likely to be available during these times of the week. By Thrusday, girls usually have plans for that night and the rest of the weekend. Now during the summer I realize these rules are a little different because schools out, etc. But during the summer most people work, so stick to only calling Sunday-Wednesday.

What to say-When you call a girl, small talk for a minute or two and then lead into a get together. Don't sit there like her bitch and listen to her problems and then ask her to hang out. Remember your a man, not a wuss, you have better things to do. So after you small talk immediately ask for a get together. You do this my first asking her what her schedule is like for the week. She'll say I work this day until XXXX time and this day I have school. So just pick a time after that, simple, she can't say no or lie to you. If she says she can't then you find out she was not interested right away instead of wasting months and months "hanging out" as friends

What if she doesn't answer?-Well this is where technology comes to your aid. The first thing you should do before you call a girl is put your caller id block on (dial *67 i believe). This gives you a free phone call!!!! Its a win win situation. If she answers then you can talk, if she doesn't then she'll never know who called her. Which leads me to my next point. DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE!! Until you've made the first contact with a girl on the phone don't leave a message. Because your still a stranger to her and even if she's interested, she won't call you back(dumb chick logic).

3's the Charm-3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3!!! Why in the fuk am I typing 3 over and over again?? Because if you only learn one thing from this thread about phone calls it should be this number. That's the MAXIMUM number of times you should call a girl when your trying to make the initial contact with her. Here are the rules for this:

1st phone call-caller id block on, if she doesn't answer DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE. Why? Because its a free-phone call, she'll never know who called...-dirty little trick

2nd phone call-caller id block on again, if she doesn't answer DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE. Now the timing on the second phone call can be anywhere from a hour or two from the first one or a day later. Because remember she doesn't know who called the first time.

3rd phone call-You put unlock the caller id. If she doesn't answer, leave a message. Your message should say something cocky/funny (not too cocky, they hate that). Now I know some of you are saying, "how cheesy" or "that won't make her call you back." Well if you don't sell it right then it won't. That's why I mentioned your voice tone earlier. Trust me, you say this right and sell it to her, she'll call you back within a hour or two.

However, it should NEVER get to the point where you have to call her 2 or 3 times, because if you used your skills and laid down the cocky/funny, she will answer her phone all day because she's been waiting for your call. Which leads me to my next point.

Jumping off the Mountain when your on Top!!-WTF does that mean? Remember when I said to always end EVERYTHING first? Well make sure you end it when its at its peak!!! If your on the phone with a girl and your making her laugh and giggle, she's obviously enjoying the conversation. Well end it there!!!! Because when you guys get off the phone, she'll be thinking about you the rest of the day. Dont be the pussy that stays on the phone untill the conversation lulls and you end up hanging up wondering if she thought you were lame. Same goes for get togethers, make them want more. This is actually the rule I use when I'm hooking up too. Just think of it this way. Take 2 steps back and she'll pull you 1,000 steps forward

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62