View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003, 06:12 PM   #61 (permalink)
BigGov
WoW or Class...

Ohh, this is a good one. Get ready for a big list Spoilers included

187 - Russian Ruelette scene, Sam Jackson doing what he does best.

Pulp Fiction - Pretty much the whole movie, but if I were to pick ONE scene, probably when Vincent shoots the guy in the head in the car. The only time that I've had to stop and rewind the movie I was watching so I could stop laughing.

Scarface - Again, the whole movie, but if I had to pick one scene is when the guy is on his hands and knees begging for his life after he tried to kill Tony "Please Tony! Don't kill me!" "I'm not gonna kill you" "Oh thank you! Thank you!" "Manny, shoot this piece of shit!" (Hey! It's on USA right now as I type, haha, love this scene)

South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut - "Wwwellllll, Kyle's mom is bitch she's a big fat bitch she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world..."

Donnie Darko - The scene where the motivational speaker (Jim Cunningham) is at the high school.

Jim Cunningham: Son... DO YOU SEE THIS? This is an Anger Prisoner. A textbook example. DO YOU SEE THE FEAR, PEOPLE? This boy is scared to death of the truth. Son, it breaks my heart to say this, but I believe you are a very troubled and confused young man. I believe you are searching for the answers in all the wrong places...
Donnie: You're right, actually. I am pretty- I'm, I'm pretty troubled and I'm, I'm pretty confused. But I. . .and I'm afraid. Really, really afraid. Really afraid. But I... I . . . I think you're the fucking Antichrist.

The Godfather - The first half hour

The Godfather Part II - Has to be one of the best scenes in movie history:

[Vito returns years later to Sicily and meets Don Francesco Ciccio, the man who murdered Vito's family]
Don Francesco Ciccio: I see you took the name of the town. What was it before?
Vito Corleone: Andolini.
Don Francesco Ciccio: You'll have to speak up.
Vito Corleone: Andolini... and this is for you.
[stabs him]

And finally, my absolute favorite

Saving Private Ryan - The D-Day landing, or the first half hour. One of the most elaborate scenes in movie history, very well done, and very memorable, which is why it's my favorite.
One day an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walked into a pub together. They each bought a pint of Guinness. Just as they were about to enjoy their creamy beverage, three flies landed in each of their pints. The Englishman pushed his beer away in disgust. The Scotsman fished the fly out of his beer and continued drinking it, as if nothing had happened. The Irishman, too, picked the fly out of his drink but then held it out over the beer and yelled "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT, YOU BASTARD!"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73