View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 06:29 PM   #34 (permalink)
G0dd3ss
Crazy

I was seduced by one of my bf's girl friends. Well, kinda.

She was going through a rough time, just gotten a DUI and lost her job, so my bf decided to invite her along to a Rollins spoken word we were going to. She lived just down the road from the venue and could put us up for the night and we would buy her ticket and get her drunk.

Well, we got to her place and she had been drinking a bit, so we settled in and had a few while we waited for the cab. An hour or so later...no cab. Well, my bf decided that we should just go ahead and drive over since we were on the verge of missing the show, well, when we got there; they were no longer admitting people. We formed another plan to visit the bar where J's roommate worked.

In the first 15 mins, J asked my bf if he would mind if she did a body shot off of me and he agreed. She did her shot and I got all excited and asked her to do one with my bf. Then I did one off of her.

More and more liquor and beer and playing, we're all trashed, having a great time...J and I are kissing and rubbing each other very enthusiastically in the middle of the bar. Mind you we thought we were the only people in the place.

By this time her roommate is getting pissed because we're making a scene in the bar and she tells us to take it upstairs. Well, this little bar has an attic that I assume is for storage, but people use it for other things . Anyhow, J and I end up making out and going down on each other in a dark, musty storage room. It was hot.

After a while, we stumbled back down to the bar area and found my bf. It was closing time, so we headed back to J's place. We ate some Taco Bell and hung out and when everyone was sleepy (fuzzy details) we all ended up in J's bed.

The night seemed to go on for hours, starting with myself and the girl getting freaky and then deciding it was time to please my bf. We had some of the best sex I could imagine, switching between him and her, me and him, her and me. I will seriously try my hardest to never forget that night. It was PHENOMENAL!

Since then, I've hung out with this girl twice (she lives about an hour away) and there has been nothing but good vibes between the three of us.

Now she has a bf and they're very happy together, so I'm sure there will be no second occurrence, but I can always hope.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62