View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 09:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
GakFace
Go Ninja, Go Ninja Go!!

alright man.. I experience that feeling all the time. I call them cold chills. As it is the best visualization I can think of. For me, I have got it down to spirits. Those feelings, at least for me, are spirits talking with me. What they are saying, is much like a language. It just took me a while to figure out. Sure you could say its a load of crap that when I feel a certain sensation, I know what a spirit is trying to tell me, but then again, if someone flicks you off, how do you know what they are saying? You have just learned that the middle finger means they're "flicking you off." Same for my situation. It seems that you have learned to acknowledge a specific sensation. That being something telling you that you shouldn't be there. Sure it COULD be an adrenalin rush, but unlike llaek, you don't KNOW you're breaking the rules or anything, you merely stepped into a closet.

As for Anti Fishstick's answer.. that just doesn't work. Not to be rude or anything Anti Fishstick, but I know precisely the feeling that Telekinetic is talking about, and room temperature doesn't mean much. That and that cold wave that he feels is much colder than a closet can be in the summer time. Also the cold wave... it feels like cold air rushing over (and thru) your body, but there need not be a draft. Since when is there a cold draft in closet?

I pay keen attention to my "cold chills" or "waves" and they do not always caress my skin. Its quite complex really, which is why I can best describe it as a language. I mean the waves sometimes brush your body, other times it goes through it. Sometimes its your head, sometimes its your feet, sometimes its your entire body. Again by brushes or through it. Sometimes it even feels as if it eminates from within. It might hit half of my body at once, but leave the other half perfectly fine. Get where I'm going? Oh and to note, since i call them "cold chills" its because my skin looks like i'm cold, as the hair stands up. As a man who like 50-60 degree weather, hair standing up on my skin isn't too common, especially when its 90 degrees F outside...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73