Thread: Deja Vu
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 08:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
morlock
Loser

Multipule Deja Vus

Have any of you ever had multipule deja vus at the same time? Here's what I am talking about. Only once in my life I have played tennis with the same two friends. Next thing I know, I had a deja vu of it happeneing before, then I had a deja vu of having the deja vu of it happening before, then I had a deja vu of me having a deja vu of me having a deja vu of it happening before. It really freaked me out, and although it sounds kinda funny and longwinded for me to say that, I'm dead serious about this. I also tend to have deja vus about once a month or so. It can be in the form of a dream where I am doing something that doesnt really have any importance, and then while I'm doing it, it comes back to me that I have done this before, but I havn't. I mean everything is down to the detail, place, time of day, who was wearing what, the setting on the radio and the spot of a song that was on, even if I have never heard that song before or been there before or even met the people before. And I normally get a deja vu either right before or right after something important or really significant in my life or that affected my life has happened or happens really soon after my deja vu. With that said, it seems to indicate one of two things when it happens, Either something good is about to happen, or something bad is about to happen, either way it's going to be important and affect you somehow. It's like it's telling you, stop doing what your doing, somethings gonna screw up and your going to pay for it later, or keep doing what your doing, it was a good thing. Although it is damn near impossible to tell which is which, so you can only tell in hindsight. what's everyone elses view, or should I say vu, on mine? Also tell me if any of you have experienced a multipul dejavu like mine, even if it's only a double, where you have the same deja vu twice in a row, or even the same one twice. This is really kind of freaky for me, but very interesting. I never can get anyone's opinion on this subject, everyone just calls me crazy and says it's just me who's weird, like I've been hit in the head too many times or something. Some people have said that they believe it's our body catching up to our spirit, that our spirit has already moved that far ahead in time, and our body is now just getting there and we realize it. Everyone reply.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73