View Single Post
Old 08-04-2003, 07:24 AM   #36 (permalink)
neoinoakleys
Psycho

IMHO, Looks do matter. Although, it is not the most important thing in the world, but looks DO matter. Anyone who says that looks don't matter is either lying, blind or kidding themselves. Let's face it, you have to at least find the opposite sex attractive enough to touch, otherwise would you be comfortable making love to that person.

Now, before everyone starts flaming me...let me put it another way...

When you walk into a room full of strangers, who are you going to approach? I am betting that the person who you approach is someone that is at least decent looking, good hygene, nicely dressed etc. or are you going to approach the person with 2 teeth, blemishes and a stump for a leg? My point is, initially it is all about looks, you have no idea what the person is like on the inside. Nor do you have time to talk to EVERYONE in the room to get to know their personality.

In my experience, I will always approach the nice looking female. This is not because I am shallow, but instead because by looking at her, I have made a few assumptions about her personality. By looking at what she is wearing, how she carries herself, what kind of make up she has on, how she does her hair, etc. I can draw a few conclusions in my mind as to what she is like. Now even though I may approach you becasue I find you attractive, trust me that only goes so far. It will in the end be your personality that keeps me their talking to you. No matter how hot the girl may look, she still has to be fun to talk to and hang with in order for me to stay. If she turns out to be empty inside, I will walk away...

Moral of the story...I may be physically attracted to you when I approach, but it is your personality that keeps there for the long haul...

That is my rant...let the counter ranting and flaming begin...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62