Thread: Smart Guns
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2003, 11:30 PM   #23 (permalink)
smooth
Junkie

Strengths:
Reliable and accurate. the rate of fire is incredable you can esaliy out shoot you hopper but with the eye's on forced shot mode you will never chop a ball. I did no modifications to this gun and right out of the box with my veiwloader 12v I was shooting at 12bps with out even thinking about it. The accuacy is far better than anything I have shot before. I have played paint ball from 1985 to 1991 on the old california team 'Black Flag' I was the co - captian then I quit playing untill 2000 when my 4 kids started playing and my old guns could not keep up I would spend half of the day maintaining them and half of the day getting my ass shot off becase I could not keep up or hit anything. With this gun I have practiced with a local novice team and I can hold my own now. I even have to hold back when I play with my Kids. I no longer have to fiddle with this gun or do anything for that matter just load it up and play all day. (now this is kinda tough because I am 40 now and the kids just out pace me even though I am in great shape)

Weaknesses:
Nothing, one note all though when I was range shooting I was breaking paint mid way in the barrel I finnaly found what was causing this my paint was to big for my stock barrel when I tested it by putting a paintbal though the barrel it would get stuck a bout halfway. then I went to a small bore paint "Chronic by Zap" the ball would roll freely out the barrel and I never againg had paint break in the barrell.
And the price if they could sell this gun at about $1000 or underI am sure it would go like hot cakes. List is $1499.00
But I found it for $1225.00 localy.

Conclusion:
What a great gun, super accurate and supper fast right out of the box you don't have to do anything to it "just Play!" I am a little puzzled why Angel owners hate Timmy's so much I know Angels are great guns But the exchange rates keep the price very high and I think the "Ironmen" Timmy is just as good and you can save som money. This gun is way efficiant on gas too I am getting 750 shots from a 3000psi 47ci tank.
SaveYour money and be patient it is worth it even if you only play once a month.
PS I think the guy that rated this a 1 made a mistake look at his comments

"You measure democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists." -- Abbie Hoffman

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54