View Single Post
Old 07-25-2003, 01:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
The_Jazz
Asshole

Administrator
I have 2 stories, one mine, one not and both absolutely true.

I ran Cross Country in college and dated a woman who ran at a rival school down the road for a while. She told me that one of her teammates thought that one of my teammates was really cute, and I passed that along to him. Our home meet came up, and we invited my girlfriend's team to the team house for a party afterwards. My friend (critical part coming) WITHOUT EVER HAVING TALKED TO OR BEEN INTRODUCED TO THIS OTHER WOMAN, walks right up to her and says "Let's go." It worked, and they went off to his place hand in hand, introducing each other on the way. Gee, I wonder if he'll ever tell that story to his kids....

The other story is all mine. A few years after I graduated, I was living next door to this gorgeous woman that I had gotten to be friends with. I was still running a lot, and it was doing funny things to my digestive tract. She and I were hanging out at my place, watching a movie on TV, when I suddenly felt some serious gas pains. I thought that if I just clenched tight, they'd subside like usual. I didn't want to get up because she was leaning on me, with her head on my shoulder, and I was a little "excited". Anyway, part of that gas sort of silently slipped out, and boy, did it smell. She sort of sniffed the air, looked around the room and said, "What's that smell?" I just shut up and stared straight at the TV. She sat up straighter and kept sniffing and said, "No, really, do you smell that? It smells like rotten eggs. Do you think you have a gas leak?" For some reason, that was the funniest thing that I'd ever heard, and I started to giggle. She asked me what was so funny, and I could only laugh harder. She sort of slap/pushed me, but she started laughing too. Then she tried to tickle me as "punishment", so I had to tickle her back. I ended up on top of her, and kissed her, and well, use your imagination.

Marius1, I think you still have me beat, though.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73