View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 05:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
YzermanS19
not your typical god-fearing junkie

Quote:
Originally posted by Rodney
I'm jaundiced about the idea of hallucinogens bringing any real enlightenment. I like what David Carradine said about hallucinogens and other "spiritual" drugs -- they take you to a place where you can look through a window and see a different state of being. But you're just a visitor; you don't get to stay, or bring anything back with you.
EXACTLY. 100% correct!

Anyway, about DMT, I read the book "DMT: The spirit molecule", so I know quite a bit about it.

Basically it occurs naturally in the body, and amazingly, its levels peak 49 days after conception and again at death. In fact, Its levels coincide perfectly with the Buddhist vision of Reincarnation. Buddhists believe that the "soul" is put into a body somewhere in the area of 46-49 days after conception. Go figure. Coincidence? Dunno.

THIS IS NOT A RECREATIONAL DRUG

Let me repeat that: DMT IS NOT A RECREATIONAL DRUG

Physcially, its safe to do. You only experience an increase in heartrate, and bloodpressure, and its slight in that. No worse than jogging. However, it is VERY hard on the lungs to smoke.

Mentally/Emotionally, it is extremly intense. For the 10 minutes a trip lasts, you remove all evidence of reality around you and go to different worlds, meet different beings, and sometimes these beings do not want you to be there, are in fact quite threatening. Experiences recorded show meetings between some sort of reptile/bug creatures that are sometimes hostile. You have NO control over what you see or what you experience. You can't leave this place if you decide its best to leave. Atleast until the trip is over.

Its not for the casual user......and its VERY hard to find on the streets, you most likely need to find some sort of recipe, I'm sure can be found online. Its probably for the best its not sold on the streets.....DMT is much scarier than crack, freebase, heroin, you name it.

Theres a wealth of information to be found on the internet and in libraries. Its been heavily researched, so make sure you do your research before you ever try something like this.

and you have burned so very, very brightly

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62