View Single Post
Old 07-16-2003, 03:12 PM   #27 (permalink)
LittleOralAnnie
Banned

Depends on my mood sometimes I like to tease for a while other times I like to just throw the guy down on the bed and rip his pants off.

I like to slowly caress him through his pants while kissing his lips then down to his neck. I use my tongue to find my way down to his tummy then I lay a few kisses and licks down his thighs for just a little tease all the while rubbing his crotch.

I take his pants off and place tender kisses up and down his shaft and balls. I take my warm moist tongue and lick from the bottom of the shaft and all the way to the tip then I go back down, like eating an ice cream cone. I prefer to lick and suck the balls next being as gentle as possible, placing my warm tongue on them before allowing them into my mouth.

I finally take just the tip of the head into my mouth slightly flicking it with my tongue. I begin to take the whole shaft into my mouth as I rotate my tongue around the length of it and push the shaft deeper inside. I like to just wrap my soft lips around the shaft diving down then coming back up for air. Once I do this a few times I like to start using my tongue and licking all around at the same time I'm sucking, slowly moving up and down then picking up the speed as the man gets harder. My hand usually finds its way to the inviting balls unless of course the man isn't able to handle it.

If my mouth ever gets tired I change out by getting the penis fully wet with my saliva while it's in my mouth then I take the penis into my hand and use a firm stroking action. One of my boyfriends loved this move: I'd bend his cock back and forth from side to side and move my head back and forth licking up and down the penis while in my mouth so the tongue would hit the entire penis. We'd call it "bendy twisty"

It's much easier to perform than explain

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54