View Single Post
Old 07-15-2003, 02:09 AM   #27 (permalink)
Meridae'n
Loose Cunt

Quote:
Originally posted by Minx
The point being made was that you went into this relationship knowing that she smokes...now you don't want her to. You are asking her to change something you knew about in advance.
If the roles were reversed how would you feel about it?
It's not a matter of a woman trying to change a man or vice versa it's a matter of accepting something she does that you don't like.
Come on people... How many of us know girls that have gone out with assholes, or losers, some bloke that has obvious flaws? I'll tell you... all of us.

If it's one thing a girl likes it's a 'renovator's dream'. I know this isn't going to go down well with you ladies, but nearly every girl I've known well has admitted to going for the guys that have something about them that needs to be fixed.

There's 3 things that I'm passionate about: wakeboarding, my mates, and horse racing. There's only one girl I've ever gone out with that hasn't tried her damndest to minimise/expel these things from my life. The last girl i went out with was so obvious in her attempts to get me to give these things up that in the end it came between us.

Girls try to get us to change all the time, and many see it as a challenge, so why not have a go at getting her to quit. Good luck bro... I've had no success from about 3-4 goes at this. In the end i was convinced that the more i tried to get them to quit, the more they seen it as an act of defiance and a symbol of their individuality. Let us know how you go, but i'm backing you out...
What's easier to believe: that a guy was born without sex in the manner of several Greek demigods and grew up to be able to transmute liquids and alter his body density yet couldn't escape government execution, or that three freemasons in a vehicle made with aluminum foil in an era before digital technology escaped our atmosphere, landing on the moon, broadcasted from there, and then flew back without burning up?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62