View Single Post
Old 07-03-2003, 12:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
WhoaitsZ
Crazy

A letter to my God

i almost did not post this. it is personal, but i rather face redicle than know i may have turned down a chance to help a friend.

Jesus, my God.

Your presence touches me and fuck what people believe. You are so very real.

I love you so much. You are my hero, a man of peace; something I’ll never be. I am such a violent man, JC. Am I evil?

Some nights I just wonder. What is my problem? Why are my thoughts so violent, cut and dry?

Jesus, my mentor, my friend, my God. My soul mate. I wish to see you here on earth, there are so many sad people. It crushes my heart to see these people act the way they do. Nazis, militant religious nitwits, people who kill and rape for thrills. I feel sorry for these misguided fools and I hope they get a chance to see their actions and what they do once… a chance of redemption. People do sick shit, Lord, but everyone has a root. I do not want to see even the most vile creature be tormented and kept from your embrace.

I feel so bad for demons sometimes, Lord. If it makes me a heretic, then let it be so. They did the wrong thing. . . for all I know, only once.

Could you imagine revolting once and being forever damned? I doubt it. I feel for them. I mean, hell, give me the word and the vision and I’ll kill them. But everything has a root, Lord. Everything.

Am I a good person? I try hard and think, I hope and pray, that I do a good job.

Most of my “brothers in Christ” have disowned me, shunned me and worse. But its okay. I don’t mind, really.

Sometimes I think ‘end them’, when seeing people who are so vile, empty, gone, lost hope. I hope my nature is just because I believe a lot of people on this planet need to cease. Maybe I think too easily of examples; it just seems like a ‘Look what we do to rapers” exhibit would do some good and possibly detour future rapists. I know it’ll never end, but a slow down is better than nothing.

As always I am tired. You know I am pretty jaded about this… shell.. right? I love you but I’d be wonderful to slap you, or at least the Father, once. I will never deny you, never revolt unless it is all a lie. But I hope to hear some answers.

Come to me, fill me, give me peace of mind. Come to my brothers and sisters. Come.

Forever your devout servant and tool, -Lynn.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73