Thread: Clone sex
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2003, 03:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
raeanna74
I'm not a blonde! I'm knot! I'm knot! I'm knot!

Quote:
Originally posted by RatherThanWords
I thought you were going to go somewhere more intelligent with that Shokan. I think the more mind boggling thought would be if I as a male made a female clone of myself, then proceeded to have offspring, how would their traits differ. Would we find genetic anomalies that neither parent had, or would we be exactly alike yet again.

Also, Mitch Hedberg is funny.
The offspring would more than likely have many differences from the parents. How do parents with Brown hair end up with a kid with Blond hair? the genetic code for all the past parents, grandparents, etc. is still in our code. It's all a matter of which code comes up as dominate. Kids end up with their own genetic code as well and their own features. Now if you are from a certain race that has only black hair or a certain color skin and you mate with someone of the same race then the genetic code from blond hair isn't even in there and the offspring will not have the blond hair genetic code either but otherwise - It's all a guess as to what the offspring would look like. Probably there would be more similarities between the parents and the child than usual but not all would be exactly alike. Also I believe there would be a greater chance of deformities. That is the reason that close family relatives are discouraged from mating. Personally I know 1st cousins who married and their child was a hemopheliac (sp?). The genetic code for hemophelia (?) was there but it didn't become dominant until it was matched with a similar genetic code that had it as well. Then it showed up. In my family there is the genetic code for anadoncia (toothless). I have only one baby tooth and the rest are normal. More than likely if I were to mate with my brother who has it slightly more severely than I do we could potentially come up with offspring that were toothless or even hairless and nailness. Just had to take that thought and run with it. Thanks

As for the original question here. I think it would be gay/lesbo sex if you were with your clone of the same sex. Personally I believe that everyone has their own soul. Your clone although created from your genetic code would not have all the same features as you even and would definately have their own personality and be a separate entity.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73