View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 12:02 AM   #41 (permalink)
Random Hair
Upright

Looks like charismas came early this year.
Can I ask you something in all seriousness? Were there complications to your birth? You know, cord around neck? Dropped on head? Mother on crack? Prominent brow and an extra chromosome?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post
I'm actually a massive S&M freak who loves to be both the sub and the dom
Called it! I totally called it!
Quote:
whenever i get time away from my masonic plans to overthrow the government with the help of my scaly friends in the NWO and the little green men orbiting our planet. a few of you have figured out how to block our mind readers though
Ah! Got you pegged. You’re an arm flapper. Your counter argument is to exaggerate and warp the original point. I’ll demonstrate using facts:
I disagree with brutalising prisoners, and you say I want to give them lolly pops and let them all go. Which I didn’t.

I point out that the mansions occupied all levels of government, which they do. You rant on about alien conspiracies, which I have said nothing about.
This type of argument may work on your poor doting mother, but not me.
Now pay attention, something you seem to have a hard time doing: I. AM. A. FORMER. CIVIL. SERVENT. With me so far? Ok. ALL. OF. THE. UPPER. MANANAGMENT. ARE. MASIONS. By their own admissions. It’s not a conspiracy, it’s just how things are (can’t help feeling I’ve lost you already).
They don’t work with aliens, they don’t use mind control. They do look out and cover up for each other.

But hey, you can just over react and look like an idiot again.
What a poor argument, especially with all these claims of intelligent debate.

Here’s an example of your technique.

Normal person: I see there going to expand the international space station.
You: Yeah sure! “International space station.” Year right! And they’ll put a death ray on it and call it the death star too I suppose!

As for the photo, are you the fat guy, coz you sound more like the pussy.
Quote:
i thought i was sly enough, and i would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you rascal kids and that dog!
Hey aren’t you glad you took my advice and thought out your argument and avoided looking stupid?
Maybe when you’ve actually experienced life and learnt a few things about the world, you can come back and write something intelligent, just like a big boy.

Did you catch the sarcasm in that one? Or was it up there, still out of reach of your chubby fingers.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62