View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 04:22 PM   #36 (permalink)
james t kirk
Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cimarron29414 View Post
ralphie250,

I really, really, hate to break it to you, but there is some really idiotic advice in here. "Just shove a plastic cock up her ass." "Just bring a lesbian home." Really???

These...ahem...solutions would be the extremely rare exception. Why don't we tackle the rule. Frankly, it sounds to me like you are being lazy in life, health, and relationship.

I'm going out on a limb here, so you can correct me if I am wrong. Get off the couch and engage in life with your wife and child. Play with them, relive being a 3-year-old with your 3-year-old. Get in the kitchen and cook with your wife. Fold clothes together. Don't do these things as a means to an end (sex). Do them to lessen her burden, so she isn't tired all of the time. Do them because it will naturally create channels of communication where, after weeks of light banter and good hard work, a conduit is opened up to discuss more difficult subjects. Do them because you owe it to her to be the best husband possible. She picked you out 3 billion. Yes, you owe it to her.

You will find that when you focus your energy on creative ways to give to your relationship rather than creative ways to receive - virtually everything falls into place. And how about dropping 50 lbs by Christmas? Bet you can't, you chicken shit!
I've been reading this thread quitely until this post.

Buddy, you couldn't be more wrong in my humble opinion.

He OWES her nothing. I'm going to go on the assumption that he's a normal decent guy who more or less does the right things and plays by the rules.

If you think that by pampering this woman she's suddenly going to turn into a sexual being - I have both a bridge for sale in Brooklyn and some land for sale in Florida I'd like you to take a look at.

Here's the simple hard mother fucking truth - she is not going to change. Ever. This is who she is, or who she is with him. He could kiss her ass every day and thank her on his hands and knees, she won't get all hot and bothered for him.

To the original poster - you are with a woman who is not into sex. She will never change. A buddy of mine was married to a good Anglican girl who was raised to keep a dime between her knees at all times. She was very conflicted about pre-marital sex. In short, their sex life was lousy. She agonized about putting out before marriage, but she assured him that once they were married, it would all be better. Guess what? It was the same. It never got any better. She just wasn't into it. Oh, she was a "good wife" (whatever that is) and a good mother, but she just wasnt into sex. He finally threw in the towel and left her and found a complete slut who loves cock and has this smoldering look in her eye when he comes home and she loves sex. He's never been happier.

To the OP, here are your options:

1. Accept her low sex drive and get your head around it.

2. Leave her while you're still young and find youself a horny woman and be happy in life.

3. Stay with her, but engage the services of prostitutes to relieve your stress.

My personal choice would be Door Number 2.

It's your call, it's your life, but she's been this way for 12 freaking years and she is not about to change any time soon.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73