View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 04:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
xenonman
Upright

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshide View Post
So a little warning before you begin reading my little story. First and foremost I am changing the names here just in case someone I know is reading it. They wont think Im trying to share their buisness and hopefully no one will know who I am. This is a fairly long tale that is rather screwed up about a very strange guy.

So I wont reveal my name here either. You can call me Trent if you like. I have what is known as a smoking fetish. In other words I think a woman smoking cigarettes is sexy. More so if its the long feminine brands such as Misty and Virginia Slim 120s, and my personal fave the brown More 120s. This fetish dates back to my earliest childhood memories because even at 5 or 6 years old I remember being obsessed with cigarettes.

Cigarettes were the one vice my parents had. I came from a very sheltering Christian family. Both my parents smoked but that was it. No drugs. no drinking. I remember only once in my life did someone try and bring alcohol into our home, a family member, and lets just say it was never tried again. My dad was a very intimidating and stout man. Ill just put it that way.

So I was facinated with smoking. I wanted to do it. I always noticed one my best friends sisters who smoked and she was in her early teens. I always seemed mezmerized and facinated any time I saw a young girl smoking. I think these were the only girls I actually paid attention to.

By age 10 I found that I had a knack for convincing people to do things. I would find that later this would be a tool I used to indulge the strangley progressing fetish I have.

At tweleve I noticed only girls who smoked, and there was nothing that excited me more then to see a celebrity I thought was attractive smoking on TV. At this age I didnt understand why, I just knew I liked to see girls smoke. It was also at this age I convinced my first person to smoke. My best friend Dave. I wont get into a long detailed account of it, but lets say it involved a girl. So he started smoking. I wouldnt touch a cigarette myself at this point, but I just had this weird desire to get people to smoke. This desire would create a long list of smokers.

Through my teens years it was just family members and friends I convinced to pick the habit up. After all the years of facination, at around 16 I picked the habit up myself. I had always wanted to smoke it was just at that age I finally grew a pair and tried it and let my parents know and that whole kit and kaboodle.

Now I never considered myself popular with the ladies, and other then watching them smoke, I never spent a lot of time thinking about girls. When I turned 17 I found I was more popular with the ladies then I had any clue, and I had quite a string of girlfriends that year and ended up with Melanie, my first long term girlfriend and a non smoker. This was kind of odd because I live in a southern state known for tobacco and virtually everyone I knew 13 and up smoked with parents permission, which at first seemed crazy to me, but by this age seemed very common place.

Melanie showed an interest, and I taught her to smoke. Was obsessed with her smoking the longer brands I mentioned earlier, and it would also move on to her smoking cigars. Melanie was the girl I lost my virginity to. It quickly became common place that anytime we had sex she would smoke during, whether it a cigarette or cigar. It also sparked a new excitment of video taping intimate acts, esp oral being performed on me while she smoked.

I have never gotten into drinking or drugs, not even smoking pot. For most of my life I couldnt stand people who did these things. Melanie wanted to hang out with my sister and do these things, and this relationship ended. My next two short terms girlfriends both smoked. One I video taped, the other I never really got that into. But from this point on, almost every girl I have ever had sex with has smoked during the act.

I ran across Heather first. We didnt date, kind of had a fling. But I got her to smoke. After her I would always feel a non smokers thougts on smoking out anytime I thought I might be interested in to her see how hard it would be to convince them to smoke. Now it only gets worse from here.

I had a very specific idea of what kind of girl I wanted to date, and refused to date till I found her. I thought I set the bar so high it couldnt be reached. I wanted a gothy punk time, really pretty, didnt smoke, never drank, or did drugs, and hadnt had a lot of partners sexually (really hard to find any girl where I am from that isnt well experienced). In walks Lydia.

Lydia fit my criteria. The perfect girl for me in my head minus her not being smoker. She would prove a challenge as she hated cigarettes. It took a lot of convincing to get her to smoke. A few months in I got her to try it, and boy she took to smoking quick. Smoking a pack a day by the end of the first week. Lydia was only the 2nd girl I had dated that would last more then a couple of months. But with her it didnt stop at just smoking and video taping.

Though I wouldnt drink myself I started getting her drunk on the weekends. I introduced her to cigars. I started using her mouth for my ashes during intimate moments. Then having her swallow the finished cigarettes. Eventually though again I wouldnt do it with her, I got her to smoke pot. Lydia and I broke up and I was kind of torn up about it. I first thing started hanging with a girl named Rachel.

Now with lydia becoming a smoker I was obsessed. I kept a list of every cigarette she had smoked and every brand for the year and a half we were together. Rachel I video taped her transformation from non smoker to smoker. I also got her to drink. We never dated, never had sex, though she did give me oral, and she was the only virgin I think I have ever known.

After her it was Crystal, who was like stalking me, I told her up front about all my weirdness thinking it would push her away. But she started smoking, she got video taped, and used as an ashtray. Then Janice came a long. Already a smoked, but video, using her as an ashtray, and watching her smoke was our routine.

Right after her it was Lucy, also a smoker. Video, used her as an ashtray, had her eat them, and found a new desire. I got her to start dipping skoal. Cigars also

Then Brandy, (Smoker) Video, Ashtray.

Then Mandy, (smoker) Video, Ashtray, Swallowing them, and dipping skoal. Cigars.

Crissy, (smoker) Dipping skoal.

Sue (smoker) Video, Ashtray Mouth.

Sammy (Former smoker, quit 3 years previous) Got to smoke again, Ashtray mouth, Swallowed them, Video taped, and got to dip skoal.

My current girlfriend who is now my fiancee was a smoker, and thus far I have held back in the two years we have been together. She has been used as an ashtray and had her swallow them, but thats it so far.

This doesnt cover all the women I have got to smoke. It doesnt cover all the crazy things I have talked them into doing. Now dont get this wrong, Im not forcing, or making anyone do anything. I am not telling them I wont be with them if they dont do these things. Some of these girls took tons of convincing. Some I didnt think would give in. If you asked my in my teens if I thought people would do such things for another person I would have said no. But I have since learned you can talk almost anyone into anything if you use the right angle.

Anyway Im at this point that I want to break away from this behavior. I know its twisted. I would even like to quit smoking myself, but this facination that stems to being 5 or 6 years old just consumes me. I dont know how to break it or what to do. So I thought I would post here and see what kind of advice I get. Now I know I am going to get attacked a lot, and feel free to, but know up front I find such things funny and will just laugh about it, your not going to hurt my feelings as I have never really cared what people think about me. I would love some real advice however.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Why did you stop with tobacco?
Maybe you could introduce your "conquests" to heroin! It's as addictive as tobacco. You might even be able to make some money, once you've gotten them hooked.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73