View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 08:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
Shauk
Confused Adult

hrm, new information on the progress of this.

We were texting a lil back and forth last night about this or that, she asked me if I could do her a favor and give her a ride to work tomorrow (that would be today)

Now, it was midnight at this point. and so I asked when? she said she had to be at work at 7am, but her car is still out for the week until her part comes in.

So I would have had to be up at like 530 to make the 30 minute drive out there, and 30 minute back and leave that safety window of 30 minute to get woke up etc..
I was just like "um I should probably just stay awake then if you need a ride that bad."

Then she said "well you can just drive over now and stay here for the night"

"oh you want a cuddle buddy, I see"

"sounds good to me!"

So yeah, I don't have anything better to do considering I got laid off 2 days before Christmas and all.

Her ex gf sent her a provocative photo of herself at 4am, she just threw her phone across the room and grunted "bitch"

Seems weird,

Anyways, it gets weirder in that, I get home after I drop her off at work (which is like 2 blocks from my apartment)

I have a message from my most recent "ex" (who i've blogged about extensively) in summary, I met her at a concert, 3 months hardcore intense lovey dovey passion then bam, internal brick wall from her, she went and ignored me for 3 months and had a relationship with someone else, got fed up with it and tried to come back to me, and I didn't make it easy for her, so she attacked me and I basically told her to eat a (nother) dick because I did nothing wrong.

Now after another silent treatment she's wanting to talk to me in person next week.

I got ahold of her and asked her why she waited to long to want to talk

"cuz I wanted my space. I've been pretty hurt & vulnerable about stuff. I know, you wanted it done & over with but I needed more time. I'm more patient. "

curious development.

anyways I decided to let her (the current girl) know that I might have to deal with some ex issues myself, since I mean I'm obviously in the know about hers, its only fair she know about mine, and I figured I would need to gauge her reaction to kinda figure out what it is she wants of me exactly. Talked about her ex a bit, then mine, and I was just like "man, relationships used to be awesome and simple, boy meets girl, the end. now it's just all a mess and confusing"

So her "statement" at this point was basically "I wasn't sure what I wanted or was doing the night I met you but now I know I don't want commitment or to be tied down. I'm down for hanging out and having fun and just not making it complicated, but I am going to focus on becoming less and less indecisive given time."

Which to me is basically "we'll figure it out later, just see what comes of it for now"

It's the best I'm going to get out of her for now. Whats odd is I've spent more time with her in the last week than I spent with my ex in the last 3 months.

I'm not really worried about meeting up with the ex, all I have to offer her is closure, she's just a bad seed that needs disposed of.

Last edited by Shauk; 01-08-2011 at 08:13 AM..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73