View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 07:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
Anonymous Member
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels View Post
If you are posting to "get a rise", enjoy. I know there's an option to log on invisibly, so I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt; besides, the powers-that-be know. I enjoy playing shrink, so sue me. I wanna have fun, too.
I'm not. Ask Cynthetiq (spelling?) Cyn know who I am as I needed help posting anon. I've never once trolled or posted to get a rise. I'm a long time member of the tfp.

Quote:
IMO, you're not a sociopath but a pure narcissist. Lying and manipulation are experiments for you. People are here so you can test your own power. I think that killing animals may have been the same for you. Testing your strength and worth. The fact that you didn't torture them or talk about the joy it brought you gives us that subtle difference.
It brought me great joy to kill all those animals. I dissected a lot too, some were already dead. It was my favorite hobby.

Quote:
Thinking you're better than others is a trait that semi-intelligent people share. I say semi because most of y'all are much more educated than I am, but I still think I'm better/smarter than most people I know IRL. I think you probably come here because there are quite a few brainiacs here and you enjoy learning and sharing. That's another clue.
err a clue for what? Yeah I'm a college graduate and usually play games that are considered "smart". A clue which way? I'd think sociopaths can be dumb or smart.

Quote:
Not feeling a family member's death -- numbness. It could be that you just didn't like/love her, didn't know her, you're in denial, or you're glad she's no longer aging/in pain/whatever or most likely, you don't care. No matter which, it feels immature and egotistical. Not sociopathic.
It definitely wasn't numbness. I cared not at all. Nor have I felt even a spark of caring any time her name is brought up and there is a moment of silence or something. The only thing I felt was annoyingness because I had a project to work on and I'd have to "console" my family and act all sad when all I wanted to do was homework.

Quote:
You would care if someone raped your mother. Not sociopathic behavior. Rape fantasies? I've always had them. Sorry to disappoint, but nothing new. Boredom? Immaturity. Or a boring life? Back to pathological narcissism. For me, that's even scarier. I'm pretty sure it's considered a psychopathic behavior, but it should be treatable.
Care because she is with me. She is mine. People shouldn't fuck with me if they want to live.

Quote:
BTW, I don't believe that even you think you're sociopathic since you're afraid to go for help due to a potential label that you are attempting to put on yourself. A sociopath wouldn't fear a label. Granted, I'm not a psychiatrist, psychologist or social worker, so take my amateur analysis for what it's worth. However, I'd urge you to go see one since your post appears to be a cry for help.
No, I'm honestly afraid of the label. It would ruin my charade. I'm not sure why you don't believe me. I'm not 100% sure I'm a sociopath because I'm not a psychiatrist and they have many labels but as time goes on and I think of more examples and I think I am.

If I really am a sociopath/psychopath no one must ever find out.

The times I mistook for empathy where either lust, or disgust, or something similar but not sympathy/empathy.

If I had the option to sacrifice everyone, including my family, on this world to gain immense power I would do it in a heart beat with no remorse.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73