View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #35 (permalink)
FelixP
Insane

Wow, thanks. I never get my hopes up. Ever. That is, until you said you'd come out here for Labor Day. Now you can't because of your debt, debt you had BEFORE you said you'd come out here. I get it. You love me. You tell me every day and every night. It's okay, I get it. You don't have enough money to come out here, but you have enough money for perfume (because I'll like it), a hybrid vibrator/dildo (because it's roughly the same size as me), starbucks, cigarettes, etc. Fuck me right? Apparently not until December. I love you, but I'm already stressed the fuck out as it is. I don't expect you to dig yourself deeper to come see me, but at least be honest about it and get your priorities straight. I can handle your money going to the hospital or credit companies, but not to starbucks.

My LT hates me (it's not my fault I got a skeleton key and network permissions before you; rank isn't everything sir.

I've got an uncle on life support; they're probably going to pull the plug as soon as the anti-seizure meds wear off. Don't get me wrong, the man's a shitbag and a drunk and the world would be better off without him, but his death could adversely impact my grandfather's already tenuous grip on life.

My Commanding General's Inspection is tomorrow. Guess what? I got six months worth of work done in two months. Guess what else? There was a total of ten months worth of work to do! Let's do the math: 10-6= seriously fucked PFC. I won't get busted down, or ninjapunched; hell, I probably won't even get a 6105, but it's still gonna fuck my pros and cons.

I'm stuck with this nondeployable job until december or january. fucking battery office bitch job. All I wanted was go to war and do my job; in the sixties I would've been a commodity, a rare treasure. In this day and age I'm just another dipshit twenty year old that spends too much time playing call of duty and watching the military channel.

Born to fight and trained to kill, ready to die but never will.
Sick fucking joke.

"I have just returned from visting the Marines at the front, and there is not a finer fighting organization in the world." --Douglas MacArthur

Last edited by FelixP; 08-08-2010 at 08:22 PM..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54