View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 12:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Idyllic
Psycho

I've been wrong........ ALL THIS TIME WRONG, all this effort wasted, oh whoa is me, DEAR GOD---- wait scratch that----- DEAR YUENGLING..... ah, I feel better now....

but if their is no God, no afterlife, then where to go when I die????
What is it all this living and suffering for,
will I never see my dead cat again,
that's so boring and mundane, death just ends it all huh?????

Yea, um no, I think I will choose to stick to my elaborate dreams of golden streams of non-fattening Yuengling on draft and all my family drunk and fishing together, with teeth this time, and all my pets and no more pain, YES, I will believe that it is worth something to live a good life and die with the dreams of eternal rest where happiness is no longer a full time job and where my simple reward for being a good person in life is to be reunited with those I loved.

I love people who try to fuck faith for the needy (sometimes faith is all people have), it just makes the greedy weaker, and meaner (death is your end), and the meek stronger in their faith, as my sunsets grow more beautiful and endearing at each experience, each and every one becomes recognized as the gift they are, I know where daily gratitude belongs in my heart and I thank that gift of living daily, for when my last day comes, I will be grateful just to have been blessed to live among mankind, that IS the gift of my faith, nothing more, nothing less, simple gratitude for my own existence, my own experience, sharing my life with mankind, the greatest creation I know and death, in my faith, is merely life after living within that greatest creation, our world.

You see, imho, mankind can be the highly evolved animals, with intelligence and compassion for all creatures on this earth, and still realize that science, as profoundly important as it is, does not explain all of life answers, I can do that, can you? TuG

p.s. cute site, makes one think. (you knew I would have to post something here, right?) Oh yeah, and I love Capitalism and the USA and what else many of you perceive as screaming ignorant redneck closed minded homophobe, sometimes labels are gods, do you believe in those? Labels that is...... if so then call me sugar, as I am happily the sweet icing on the cake of life, fattening if overindulged, and cavity creating if you don't brush me daily, and don’t forget to floss the crevices because unrecognized happiness leads to the pits, but I will be back, because everyone craves their just desserts, even atheists.

*maniacal laughter emanates around me*

also, the artwork “http://www.officialgodfaq.com/” should be recognized as such, art, as created by Alain Omer Duranceau, he is quite the interesting artist, you can view more about his work here: Alain Omer Duranceau –omgPortfolio

his work “100 ANS DE CINÉMA” 1995 is amazing too.

I know the damage “religion” has done, I also recognize the cohesive properties it contains and the usefulness of such when it was needed as a law before mankind began to grow through science. I know that religion is still used as a tyrannical weapon and I am saddened by what humans can do to hurt others or to force conformity for the sake of power and greed, this is not what I call faith. I really have very little use for any “organized religion” I have faith in organized love of the human experience and the hopes that one day mankind stops finding pleasure in another’s pain, empathy is a powerful sensation in my life, sometimes too powerful.

p.s. I contradict my contradictions, with or without intention, sometimes.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62