View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 03:13 PM   #144 (permalink)
Idyllic
Psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural manhood View Post
That's your point of view. You as a woman have no right to make categories for men.
NM, I am a mother of men, I have just as much a right, as a responsibility, to insure my sons have a voice in their world, in that allowing them the opportunity to LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS is not only my maternal job but my pleasure in assuring their place as an integral part of humanity altogether.... if that means accepting their preferences for homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, asexual sex and/or relationships, then so be it.

I will do everything within my power to assist in removing the stigmas of those who would judge them merely because of who or how they love...... and then segregate them simply because they feel it threatens their own perceptions of manhood, or masculinity.

Quote:
If you want to stick to your category of dividing men, I'd stick to ours, there are only two kinds of women. normal women. And whores.
Just as by YOUR account there are two types of men, penetrator and those who are penetrated (except you include those who are penetrated as any male who appears effeminate in any manner, even those masculine men who are physically sexually challenged by nature or injury based on their perceived inability to penetrate or procreate, they also are considered part of the “anti-man” society). I do not divide man, YOUR so called ‘teachings” do.

Quote:
Normal women get married and nurse children. The whores (you call them heterosexual women) have 'sex' with men for its own sake. They are promiscuous, loud, they like to control men. They are dominant. aggressive. flamboyant. gaudy, obnoxious, vulgar not very different from the gays.
What do you label woman who do BOTH…… we label them humans.

The base definition for a heterosexual woman is simply a woman who prefers sex with a male, it is you who attempts to pervert words to suit your own misconceptions of human sexuality.

Quote:
If it sounds bad, then do consider the power you have given yourself to categorise and divide men on the basis of who is willing to submit to you sexually.
The only time my husband submits to me is when I ask for his wallet, in which case, I help to fill it anyways, so I guess in reality we submit to each other in the equality of life and the kinship of responsibility in the rearing of our children. Submitting to each other is not wrong, nor does it define masculine of feminine genders, it simply exposes the true nature of equal respect in one another’s natural strengths and weakness in any relationship.

Quote:
Anyone with a conscience would be startled by a paper by a sholar that claims that in the past, men -- straight men -- so universally indulged in sex with other men, even when women were available all the time. This goes against the grain of what the West propagates straight, normal men to be -- repulsive of any kind of intimacy with males, especially sexual intimacy.
What a crock of bullshit, straight men can and do have sexual relationships with other men, orgasm alone dictates that sexual contact feels good. Merely because women were available, does not mean they were interested in the sexual act at all times (we are not merely inanimate object sedentarily awaiting the insemination of men). Sexual exploration is not defined within the confines of gender, sexual curiosity is a natural occurrence, again just because a man has a homosexual experience does NOT define him as a homosexual. Nor is any form of sexual interaction considered naturally repulsive (as opposed to personally) outside of those sexual actions which derive in forced unwanted humiliation of another or tyrannical acts of cruelties that only feeds ones self perceived superiority over another, i.e. rape (not S&M), as rape is merely the use of sex to demoralize another human and feed ones own demented sense of self-superiority.

Quote:
If any of you had any conscience, instead of hounding me out for saying what I sincerely believe to be true, you should have started to do some introspection by now. For, even if my claims are way too exaggerated (yet, they're not!!) ... who am I? Just a nobody, with no power to change anything. But, the concepts about male gender and sexuality that your entire society, with all its technological, political and economical power is propagating ... if they're lying ... they are doing immense harm. I have not even presented all my assertions or evidences, yet you're too quick and eager to brush me aside. All because I challenge male sexuality, the way its practised and structured in the West, esp. male so-called 'heterosexuality.'
NM, you truly do not challenge anything except the ability for your pupils to see beyond your own stereotypical ignorance, and I for one would not be so interested in this thread had it not been for the fact that you, of all people, hold sexual “workshops” where you spread this form of bigotry and homophobic hate. I feel the unjust and confining sexual “chains” you place on natural sexual inclinations is anti-humane, and it is perverted and perverting the nature evolutions of your own people, especially the more vulnerable and already confused young men in your culture trying to understand progressions in self awareness and sexual freedoms.

Quote:
It's not that all Westerners are bigoted. Just the ones who tend to fight over this issue. I wish someone had done a sincere analysis of the sources that I have presented that go against everything that the western male today stands for.
As opposed to the ones who sit idly by and allow you to distort sexual progression so intolerantly that you would cast the entire sexual freedom movement back into the days of persecution of homosexuals and perpetuate effeminate inequalities. Your sources are either; persons who persecute anything that goes against their own perceptions of sexuality, are simply homophobes, or just self indulgent heterosexuals who fear that anything that goes against male superiority is “anti-man”, there are also those who are so afraid of their own homosexual desires, and the fear of perceived negative connotations as applied by men like yourself NM that go so far as to deny their own desires and hate homosexuals for their ability to accept and love themselves.

Quote:
I give you evidences that in the West, not too long ago, straight men universally had sex with each other -- specifically, two published materials: by Pierre and Randolph Trumbach.

I think, its more that you people don't want to discuss it, but are more intersested in hounding me out.

I see very few people willing to discuss it outside the confines of western parameters, outside the parameters of what is already accepted and holds authority in the West.
You do mean the sexually and humanely and socially progressive west, right……it’s coming for you NM, whether you try to alter it our not, the “gay” people of your culture are already having their voices heard and nothing you can do will alter this as human nature dictates nobody like to be segregated for who they love or how they love, this isn’t about the west, this is about the reality of human existence, you just need somebody to blame your fears upon other that exposing your own homophobia.

What you teach does nothing to attempt to expose and remove hypocrisy and permit the acceptance of human differences, it merely perpetuates them.

Quote:
There can be no discussion in those parameters, because, then every lie of yours would be shown as a 'fact.' If you genuinely want to see my pov, and consider it objectively, you'll have to stop insisting on western definitions.
These aren’t western definitions they are merely ascribing words with inherent meanings that already existed but by which in doing so remove the stigma and simple attempt a cohesive understanding of human sexuality. The word “homosexual” is not a stigma, it is the explanation of “homo” = one human gender be it female or male + “sexual” = sex, put them together and you end up with a sex act between two persons of the same gender, big deal, the word has no negative connotations except those YOU apply to it, and other homophobic persons, like you appear to be.

These definitions began in the east and were adopted in the west, the words themselves actually freed sexual inclinations by allowing humans to understand personal sexual preferences as more that just some form of deviation from human nature and instead a natural part of humans' sexual expressions.

Quote:
I don't care about winning or loosing. Its the bigoted people who get the worse out of me. People like idyllic, who have done nothing but gone on her own trip accusing me of being anti-woman, giving me her opinion after opinion, never even bothering to back any thing up, and not even bothering to consider anything I say.

Even, if you ignore the sources I'm continuously giving, even if these are my opinions, if I create a thread to discuss my personal 'opinion' I would expect people to consider them and give their analysis, not go on their own trip.
Many on this thread have acknowledged the fact of male relationships being more than just homosexual based, I believe it is you who will not consider any possible truths, outside your own self acknowledged, unsupported as a cohesive idea, proposal on sexual behavior, except to say that anything outside of your teachings’ is a part of the “anti-man” agenda.

Quote:
People like idyllic, who have done nothing but gone on her own trip accusing me of being anti-woman,
Now where on earth could I have come to this conclusion about you NM being anti-woman, let me think:

Quote:
Only the real whores would call themselves 'heterosexual women'.

So, can you see what exactly happened with men? Would you expect men to go and embrace their sexual desire for men and to acknowledge it publicly, and then be labelled as 'homosexual' which is actually 'feminine male whore'? The only people who can be expected to own up their sexuality for men would be the effeminate, promiscuous males, who're addicted to receptive anal sex -- and that is exactly what is happening today.

Nothing better to make insensitive, bigoted women to understand this, than the 'whore' vs 'homo' analogy.
and this:

Quote:
Normal women get married and nurse children. The whores (you call them heterosexual women) have 'sex' with men for its own sake. They are promiscuous, loud, they like to control men. They are dominant. aggressive. flamboyant. gaudy, obnoxious, vulgar not very different from the gays.
Let me know if I need to find you more examples of your "perceived" negative view women.

Quote:
Also, I can't stress this more. What I am saying has been said in parts by different western experts, but never put together to say what I'm asserting. So, don't look for a paper that says everything I'm claiming at the sametime. You'll find one source evidencing one part of it, and another evidencing another.
As I have said, this alone should make you stop and rethink you conclusions, go to school NM, get your PhD in humans sexuality, then you can complain when nobody buys what you are selling. As I said before:

{That’s because no true scientific scholar would dare desecrate the advancements of society as you are attempting to do with your simplistic and immature, homophobic, anti-effeminate, pro-segregation views of reality. If you can’t find a scholar who has come to these same conclusions, as you erroneously have NM, doesn’t that say something, or do you truly believe that YOU are creating some NEW profound perspectives’ on reality…..

Your thinking is nothing new; it’s just another replication of antiquated conceited, male chauvinistic, self indulgences that have proven to do nothing more than hurt any individuals who buy this kind of societal segregating crap.

This is all about you making a name for yourself as some kind of guru of social equality based on your own skewed views of history where you pick apart logic and attempt to destroy the foundations of sexual freedom because it does not support your interests in perpetuating male superiority, and not just any kind of male superiority, YOUR kind, wherein men are free to control all they purvey via sexual actions alone, using sex as an excuse to support your own brand of masculinity and “hazingish” indoctrinations into manhood.}

Quote:
“I would expect people to consider them and give their analysis”
Apparently it is only really appreciated when it supports your opinions, I simply offered you another perspective on the possible realities of history as my college education has afforded me, considering my fields of studies include, art history with an emphasis on ancient pre-written historical art (cave art, venus figues, burial artifacts, etc…), religion as a tool for early cohesive societies, and philosophy as an attempt to move past the confines of religious doctrine and dogma through the developments and understandings of science and biology. But what do I know, I’m just another whore whose sole earthly responsibility is to give birth, nurse and rear young, right.

You are so full of your own self worth that you will continue to deny anything that would teach outside of what you insist, you are the worse kind of teacher who has clung to his own brand of sexual construction as to deny all others and claim that anyone who sees a different pov is either ignorant or simply attacking you. It is not you we attack it is you antiquated perceptions of human sexuality.

Gay Rape, an Untouched and Harsh Reality | Youth Ki Awaaz: Mouthpiece for the Youth

I fear your culture needs to crack down on adult men who have sex with underage boys as a means of satisfying their sexual needs because it defines theses young men, the moment they are penetrated, for their entire lives they grow believing they are klibas (3rd gender, 3rd nature…etc.) because some pederast needed to get his nut off and didn't want to be seen with an adult 3rd gender, or lessen his “masculine” facade by admitting his proclivities to sex with women. Your brand of teachings will simply continue to promote human sexual intolerances which leads to these forms of aggressive sexual attacks on young men.

Quote:
A look at the 10-page draft on the web site of the Ministry of Home Affairs shows that the amendment replaces the term “rape” with the phrase “sexual assault,” which is defined much more precisely and broadly than in the existing laws. It also adds an entire section on the “sex abuse of minors” that is gender neutral – the present rape laws deal only with crimes against women. That, presumably, will make it easier to prosecute all child abuse cases under Sections 375 and 376 of the India penal code, perhaps rendering Section 377 unnecessary.
Homosexual rape, specifically pederast forms of rape has not been seen as a crime by your culture, only rape that involves females. Until now, it will change with this new law!

New Rape Laws May Help Gay Rights Cause - India Real Time - WSJ

It would appear that some of your adult men create and perpetuate the third gender (receptive males) and then are repulsed by them when they eventually accept the physical position of receptive sex that was originally “forced” upon them. I am NOT implying that all homosexuals are “created” by other men, I am merely making a realization that a lot of boys, if not provoked by “teachers” like NM, would be left to choose for themselves their natural sexual inclinations results (heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual, etc.), and if pederasts did not feel the necessity to seek out innocent, unprotected boys for their own sexual satisfactions without regard to the emotional or sociological impact this imposes on the young in regards to removing their inherent right to choose their own sexual development, not to mention the young men are not typically permitted to even entertain sex with females as normal outside of procreative sex. NM, if I were a man and I was not permitted to have “pleasure” sex with women just for the sake of enjoyment but I was permitted it with men as a penetrator only, of course I would have sex with men, what choice do you offer men…… NONE.

The GULLY | Gay Mundo | Gay and Lesbian in India

Quote:
Conservatives have responded angrily to the new gay visibility. "[The gay movement] is an abysmal, absurd thing," says Navin Sinha, an official with the Hindu rightwing Bharatiya Janata Party. "For one thousand years in our culture, those two things you mentioned — I don't even want to say the words — they have not been there," says Sinha, referring to homosexuality and lesbianism.
Many Indian conservatives see the drive for gay equality as an attack on the country's soul with its deeply held traditions of extended families and arranged marriages. Several push the theory that India is the victim of a covert queer invasion from the West.
Homosexuality, in fact, has a long history on the subcontinent. Same-sex relationships are described in ancient Indian texts like the fourth-century love guide, The Kama Sutra, the classic Hindu saga, The Ramayana, and medieval Persian and Urdu poetry.
"Homosexuality is not a fashion that can be introduced from one place to another," says Ruth Vanita, co-author of "Same Sex Love in India." She adds, "It is a facet of human existence, attested in all societies throughout history."
India decriminalises gay sex - India - The Times of India

So it has been almost a year since “gays” and homosexual activates have had the legal stigma of persecution removed, and now the “gay” societies are allowed to come out without the fear of retribution by the law, it can be scary to acknowledge differences that in a society as yours have been so dramatically ridiculed and altogether denied as anything but anti-man. However, NM, your perceptions and teaching merely continue the ostracizing of humans based simply on YOUR OWN FEAR and IGNORANCE

The west has nothing to do with the easts’ “gay” nation (as it has been their all along) except maybe to expose that segregations and denial in itself of homosexuality is not only unprogressive it is not a necessity in a cohesive society, on the contrary, the “gay” communities are as much a part of humanities inherent makeup as any other, it really does not matter who you fuck, NM nor does who you fuck define you, unless YOU want it to. The west not only acknowledges sexual individuality and the personification of it but also permits freedom for such and even embraces human sexual proclivities and uniqueness as merely part of the human expression of love……

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuglyStick View Post
Are we being punk'd in this thread?
One can only hope that we are Fuglystick, as the thought of this man being a "teacher" and propagating this form of repulsive hate is truly sickening!

p.s. I contradict my contradictions, with or without intention, sometimes.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360