View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 01:03 PM   #116 (permalink)
pan6467
Lennonite Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasereth View Post
Translation: I came into this thread spewing bullshit I heard at a family reunion and when asked to prove my claims I get mad because I can't.

It's funny that you shout about "not truly debating anything" when you want us to believe your claims with no evidence just because you believe it.
Funny, I could have sworn I put up several links (just a few posts up on this page even) and that instead of someone saying let's go to the other thread to debate those... I was told I was off topic.

I'm up for good debate. What we have here 99% of the time is lack of and more people wanting to play the games I have shown above.

Quote:
Why does it take more than facts to make you believe? What more could you want? You enjoy your view on the matter so you don't want to be proven wrong. Holding your pinkies in your ears shouting lalalalala much?

You came in this discussion with the 'MERICA RULEZ mindset when in reality these kids were being dickheads and deserved what they got. You WANTED to twist this into a "what is America coming to" argument, so you did. Nevermind the kids violating the dress code and purposely trying to disrespect kids at their school. If it involves patriotism, ANYTHING GOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I typically disagree with most of the "left leaning trollistic asses" on here and am neither demo or repub so don't even start.
I have debated, truly debated with respect shown on both sides and I learned somethings and it affected my opinion. What I see to believe does not necessarily have to come from an article or any media source but someone I respect and treats me with respect... It opens my mind enough for me to go and read up on the subject and maybe reform my opinion. Obtuse answers, attacks, attitudes of holier than thou, is more apt to close my mind rightfully or wrongfully so.

The ONLY reason I even answered this is I do have respect for you Lasereth, I am sorry you think the way you do of me.... but c'est la vie, n'est pas?
I just love people who use the excuse "I use/do this because I LOVE the feeling/joy/happiness it brings me" and expect you to be ok with that as you watch them destroy their life blindly following. My response is, "I like to put forks in an eletrical socket, just LOVE that feeling, can't ever get enough of it, so will you let me put this copper fork in that electric socket?"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73