View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 09:46 PM   #106 (permalink)
pan6467
Lennonite Priest

Fine here are my links and now tell me why yours are better and blah blah blah....

Impacts Of Illegal Immigration: Crime

Just a sampling from the above link:

Quote:
As noted in a September 2006 article, Cop murder spotlights crisis of killer aliens, in WND

"While no government agencies specifically track crimes by illegal aliens, there have been some efforts to quantify the loss. Last December, Mac Johnson set out to investigate the number of homicides perpetrated by illegal aliens. Since the federal government would not provide any useful information, he contacted all 50 statehouses. Three months later, he had fewer than a dozen responses. Only one state, Vermont, provided any useful information.
He then set out to statistically estimate the number of murders by illegal aliens based on available crime data and conservative estimates of the actual number of illegal aliens in the country – which, of course, nobody really knows.

He found that between 1,806 and 2,510 people in the U.S. are murdered annually by illegal aliens. If he's right, that would represent between 11 percent and 15 percent of all murders in the U.S.":

Using the mean of Mr. Johnson's range, that means there are 2,158 murders committed annually by illegal aliens – crimes that never would have happened if they weren't here. This is part of the collateral damage of tolerating illegal immigration.
CRIME VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS

Immigrations Human Cost

Immigration and Crime: Assessing a Conflicted Issue | Center for Immigration Studies

Shall this person you say making absurd claims continue?

How about a bankrupt medical system in the southwest?

Quote:
Hard-working Americans, many of whom are our uninsured working poor, are paying billions in taxes for illegal immigrants' medical care. Thanks to the federal government's lax border enforcement, more than 12 million illegal aliens residing in the United States are bankrupting our hospitals.
Illegal immigrants are bankrupting our hospitals - Examiner.com

Illegal Immigration Costs California $10.5 Billion Annually

Quote:
In hosting America's largest population of illegal immigrants, California bears a huge cost to provide basic human services for this fast growing, low-income segment of its population. A new study from the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) examines the costs of education, health care and incarceration of illegal aliens, and concludes that the costs to Californians is $10.5 billion per year.
Shall I continue????
I just love people who use the excuse "I use/do this because I LOVE the feeling/joy/happiness it brings me" and expect you to be ok with that as you watch them destroy their life blindly following. My response is, "I like to put forks in an eletrical socket, just LOVE that feeling, can't ever get enough of it, so will you let me put this copper fork in that electric socket?"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73