View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 11:07 PM   #88 (permalink)
dippin
Crazy, indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pan6467 View Post
I answer the question that you seemed to want to hound me over...ignoring ALL else I said. Then berate me for having my opinion.... if you can't debate me and show me respect then don't be surprised if I don't answer your questions. I would tell you what I really wanted to say but.... welll better judgment got control of my emotions.

You can bring out your links and I'll bring out mine and we'll argue over who is more "right" and no opinions will be changed.

Thus, I'm not getting into a pissing contest. I have my beliefs and until I see something I BELIEVE to tell me differently... it'll take more than your links or future degradation over my beliefs to change my mind. In fact if anything degradation just solidifies my opinion (rightfully or wrongfully even more).

YOU ARE NOT FUCKING SUPERIOR TO ME YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT THAT MUCH MORE EDUCATED OR BETTER VERSED THAN ME.... WE JUST SEE THINGS IN DIFFERENT WAYS AND BELIEVE DIFFERENT SOURCES THAT TEAR DOWN THE OTHERS ARGUMENTS. TREATING ANYONE AS LESS THAN YOU DOES NOTHING BUT PISS THEM OFF.

AND YES I LOCKED MY CAPS BECAUSE I AM PISSED. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO POST "GEE I LOVE RANDOM CAPS" AND PLAY THEY ARE SUPERIOR BECAUSE THEY"HAVE MORE WHAT THE FUCK EVER THAN I DO" ... TO YOU I SAY I VALUE YOU OPINION AS MUCH AS I VALUE THE CHARMIN I USE TO WIPE MY ASS.

No one hounded you over anything.
You said
Quote:
"I don't have to bend over backwards to please Asians, Africans, Europeans that come to this country. I don't have to worry about them crying or expecting us to cater to their needs. The WORK fucking hard to become US citizens and make a better life for themselves. They do not expect us to change our language for them."
And people merely asked you to provide examples. Examples, by the way, in a topic where illegal immigration wasn't even mentioned.

And just like later you dismiss Rahl when he tries to engage in your non sequitur, let me remind you of something:

THIS ISN'T YOUR FUCKING BLOG.

You basically said that Hispanics "cry" and expect you to cater to their needs, while at the same time expecting you to learn their language.

You want to rant without having to discuss anything with people? MOVE IT TO YOUR FUCKING BLOG. Don't throw a temper tantrum when people expect you to provide some evidence for some pretty inflammatory rhetoric. There is a name for unsubstantiated attacks on an entire ethnicity.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73