View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 07:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Idyllic
Psycho

What I am saying is that Tim James ain't no redneck he just an ignorant man, a rreeeaaaalllll ignorant man. See, we rednecks would be far to drunk to say some shit like that and not fall over laughing, what a moron, one test...... I am a redneck, born and reared in the south, grew up in trailers and played in the bog-in mud. I lived in a small town where integration was greatly noticed, and the tracks still separated north from south of color. This disease of the uneducated shitheads isn't just a southern bug, ignorance is rampant throughout all the U.S., the world.

I am tired of the South being labeled the red headed step child, cause that don't change the fact that we is family.

Some southerners are proud of their heritage, redneck is the term for a farmer, a hard working, blue collar, piss poor, farmer. Cracker is the name for a cattle herder, cracking the whip, these labels mean an entirely different thing to many people, what you basically said was that I was a foreigner in my own home
Quote:
......"the whole "be American and speak American, or get up and move on" shtick is really a contradiction, as they aren't the real Americans who were there for generations before"....
because some jack ass ignorant politician acted like a big boob and he was from the south
Quote:
..."I refer to rednecks as the bigoted Southerners general population"...
harsh.

I don't take much personal, I don't give much personal, especially to someone I don't really know. Maybe I can get to know you and I will let you hurt my feelings then, enemy, huh?

The comment about MD south being southern was meant for "give the south a bad name" the south is a really big place, we are not all ignorant, and James does not represent the south, he represents narrow, uneducated, jerk.

p.s. I contradict my contradictions, with or without intention, sometimes.

Last edited by Idyllic; 04-28-2010 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: stupid spelling, gawd i so dumb, southern in me

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62