View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 10:40 AM   #29 (permalink)
Idyllic
Psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent_jay View Post
So because it made the news 'most of America' thought it wasn't normal? Have you seen what makes new in this day and age? Kate Gosselin could take a shit on the lawn and it would be ;breaking news', so just because it makes the news doesn't amke it important or not normal.

Nope the crazy ones are the ones who think it's such a big deal to them, like they know Tiger and who he is and what he feels about this, it's his personal life, just like I don't care who your husband/wife fucks when you aren't around(you ingeneral, not you specifically).

What? You mean no one else encompasses the American dream better than Tiger, chrsit must be a pretty shitty dream, I mean I'm sure there are much better examples of people who lived the American dream than a professional golfer.
I said, (nice last minute edit, silent_jay, I love those to)

Quote:
and most of America didn't think this was normal behavior either or it would not have made the news.
That would be precisely why it made the new, had it not, your right, who would have cared.

Yes, I think Obama encompasses the American dream also, hopefully his integrity and self worth are better the tigers, however, not ever kid believes he can grow up to be president, an athlete however, seems much more attainable.

You don't know me, or my husband, therefore, of course I don't matter to you, however, something about tiger interests you or you would not be posting here either. It's all cool, I don't think his a miscreant personally, I just think he really f**ked up. And were I famous, say like Lindsey Vonn, or well maybe Bullock, you may find that a bit more intriguing as most of us do, like a peek behind the curtains of somebody's life, especially somebody we envy or find impressive, if people weren't curious, magazine wouldn't sell, hell half the world wouldn't sell.

p.s. I contradict my contradictions, with or without intention, sometimes.

Last edited by Idyllic; 03-20-2010 at 10:43 AM..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62