Thread: Ask a Psychic
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 07:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Vigilante
Broken Arrow

As what some might consider psychic, I'll answer that one as well if you're interested. Sure, all the time. It's not like what you imply, really. I was not surprised when I went to jail for something that I would have never thought I would go to jail over, because as I was walking out that day, I distinctly heard you will go to jail if you don't get rid of [...]. I ignored that. Well, that was spot on. I was arrested that day at noon and went to jail the next day. That's when I learned I should probably listen when that happens. It's not a gut feeling, really, it's actual thoughts and concepts. But for daily stuff, like someone sneaking up on you? Yeah, we aren't ninjas, just regular people with extra stuff coming in.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

I was in the other room and another thing came to mind. I pick up on stupid shit sometimes, too. When debit cards were debuted on TV, my wife and I were dating in HS. She walked in the room and said "You know what's cool"? and without missing a beat I said "the credit card that works like a check". Her jaw dropped. We do that with each other all the time, but I pick up on her faster than she does me, usually. She's more emotionally in tune while I'm more mentally. Any time I'm stressed in our relationship, she picks up on it and starts having horrible dreams about me leaving her and whatnot, as an example. I show no outward signs, but she knows. We can't hide anything from each other LOL

Some other stupid shit: we were eating at red lobster and the waitress comes up to ask us something. I look at her and see a glint of metal in her mouth. As she was about to leave I asked her if her tongue was pierced. She looked surprised and said no, but she was seriously considering getting it done. Why the hell do I need to know that? That's retarded.

Another time I was getting some help with chem101. My tutor was a math genius. No kidding. He did the problems in his head as he was doing them on the calculator. Anyways I was working on a problem on paper and stumped, while he was working on it outside of my view. I heard him say the answer once, then he said it again. I said I got you the first time, then he said he only said it once. I sat there for a sec a little embarrassed, then said I do that sometimes and we moved on.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73