Thread: Anal play
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 01:51 PM   #36 (permalink)
Anonymous Member
Addict

I feel the need to make this anonymously.

I've tried it and I'm addicted. I started ass play long before I had sex for the first time, around 14. I made a dildo, topped it with a condom tied over it, and after everyone went to bed I went to town. It was about 7 inches long and I got nearly the whole thing up there. There was no mess fortunately, and I kept it stashed safely and used it repeatedly for a few weeks before I threw it away in pieces. I hated trashing it because it was fantastic release, but the risk of family finding it was too high.

After that I got away from ass play for a few years, but around 18 I wanted to try it again. I fingered my ass all the time in the shower so the next step was a new toy. I found some things I could use around the house, but stash in plain sight and never be questioned for it, like my shampoo bottles. After that the habit stuck.

Once I was feeling a bit adventurous and decided to try male on male. It's not the male I was interested in, but the penetration and the penis. It was pleasurable, but I felt a bit weird after that. I didn't do it again. Hey, at least i tried and now i know. Men in and of themselves are inherently ugly to me. Seeing a massive cock without the male is not repulsive, however, and if some magical floating cock could produce gallons of cum, I would spend my life savings to buy it. If I found a hot very fem tranny with an 8in cock that was the width of a soda can, I think I might have a heart attack. I love cum and I love anal and the combination of anal sex and hentai-style flowing of gallons of fluids are quite a turn-on even if unrealistic. I never turn down my own cream pie if I'm in that sort of mood, and my SO doesn't mind one bit if she hasn't finished yet. I've even gone so far as to stash cum in sealable containers over time, saving my load every morning and pouring it in with the rest until I have enough to have a massive cream pie with my SO on the receiving end of a very happy tongue. And yes, i swallow.

back to anal play. Most of the pleasure, for me, is in the stretch. It's not always how deep, but how wide. My SO helps me with this now, and it's really nothing to put her hand up there wrist deep. We've gone so far as to get 2 hands up there. By that time I'm practically blowing my load without any stimulation of my cock. She'll do different things such as rubbing my prostate, or in and out sliding over her knuckles, rolling her hand around or going for double. Sometimes I am able to breathe, relax and enjoy the stimulation. More often than not I can't keep my hands off myself and I end up blowing within minutes. It's always a huge mess of cum on the towel under me, after that. Sometimes I got for round 2, but usually it's just once.

I always do a simple wash-out before ass play. Sometimes in the morning when we wake up I don't, but in the morning I'm clean anyways. I can tell if thing are "on the move" so if I feel my gut active, I tell her let's do something else. She's not big into anal penetration so if she's not in the mood herself I tongue her ass and get off that way. There is no ass on this big blue planet sweeter than her's.

For the future, I would love to wake up to her fingering me. By the time i wake up I am usually pointing my butt at her anyways, because I get hot at night ans roll over the other way. I would have absolutely no complaints if she shoved her fingers in my ass then shoved them in my mouth. Like i said, I'm clean in the morning, and the dirtiness of the act would send my over the edge. If she fingered her own butt (or cooch, that would be hot too) and slid her finger in my mouth, I would lose it then as well. If she frenched me after that, I would lose all coherent thought. Nothing could be hotter. She won't do either, but if she got off to dirty sex like that I wouldn't know what to do with myself, but I have no doubt I would know exactly what to do with her!

This is the first time I've ever said this to anyone, so as i said, i prefer this remain anon.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73