Thread: Tea Parties
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 10:11 AM   #121 (permalink)
pan6467
Lennonite Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratbastid View Post
Don't forget his religious affiliations and what fabric he's made of!

Seriously, people. Fox News is shilling these things, and you honestly think they're pure non-partisan political discourse? Come the fuck ON.

These aren't Tea Parties. They're Tea Tantrums. They're being thrown to commemorate the death throes of the American right. They're being sold by some of the same people who were screaming for impeachment on January 21st.
They have also grown for people to show their disapproval of ALL government officials and the direction of this country.

I find it funny tho, people could talk about how Preston Bush was a Nazi sympathizer, not to mention the affiliation with Skull and Crossbones and how W was a puppet to the NWO and a drunk and blah blah blah, Joe Kennedy was a prohibition Irish gangster that got Sam Momo Giancana to rig the West Virginia Dem. primary and Chicago to get his son elected, Billy Carter's drinking, anything Reagan did, the hate speak on Clinton, Nixon, the innuendos made about LBJ and so on.

And yet NOONE can say anything about the perfect one, the one who will lead us into a new better world without being attacked. Look at the thread on warrantless wiretaps.... "I disapprove but Obama will change that.... Obama good." That's what the bush people said and they were crucified for that view by the same people saying "Well maybe Obama knows something now."

Obama closed Gitmo then opens a prison in Afghanistan, where there are no laws and it is next to impossible for the press to report what goes on there. But we'll keep that quiet and no outrage there the One knows what he's doing unlike Bush.

It's hypocritical bullshit.

As is the whole argument against people having tea parties. You want to downplay them and make them appear what you want them to be so you can keep blindly following the same path only with a new boss.. a better boss... but as the deficit rises, he doesn't truly change anything just picks up from where Bush left off... I wonder why he is considered "better".

Tea parties are not for partisans, they are for people to express their distaste with ALL government. They have grown bigger than Faux, Beck, Limbaugh and the far right. But keep your head in the sand or clouds and keep believing it's all about Obama. This country is pissed, Obama is not doing ANYTHING to truly help or change things except raising taxes, increasing the deficit, forcing companies to follow his will and in these troubling times, while he goes on camera and laughs about it.... causing the liberal interviewer to ask if he was punch drunk.

We are in serious trouble, when we cannot question government and our leaders, when we are spending beyond our means to make up for past mistakes and debt, when our leaders lie to us and have the ability to wiretap us without warrant, move prisons and so on.
I just love people who use the excuse "I use/do this because I LOVE the feeling/joy/happiness it brings me" and expect you to be ok with that as you watch them destroy their life blindly following. My response is, "I like to put forks in an eletrical socket, just LOVE that feeling, can't ever get enough of it, so will you let me put this copper fork in that electric socket?"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73