Thread: Tea Parties
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 07:13 PM   #33 (permalink)
pan6467
Lennonite Priest

This is what I and many others who are no longer scared to lose what little we have because WE NO LONGER HAVE ANYTHING BUT OURSELVES, propose:

YouTube - We The People Stimulus Package

As for Obama, I was willing to believe that he inherited a mess, he would try to better things.

His first mistake loading his cabinet with cronies who have been in power for many years.... some change there.

Strike 2 he names a man who has had serious tax problems to Secretary of the Treasury?????

Then he kowtows to Pelosi and Reid extremists that bully into silence anyone who dares to speak out against them in the Dem party. They are in NO way leaders in my eyes. If Obama were truly wanting change and his own man he'd tell those 2 to shut the Hell up.

He and Congress KNEW about the AIG bonuses and DID NOTHING until the news leaked out and people got outraged??? What other little things is the bail out financing that we don't know about??? Those are OUR tax dollars, where's the help for those who can't pay student loans, who are a paycheck away from losing everything, who live by the laws and believed in this country only to have lost everything because the bailout monies are going to the banks and the ultra rich with hopes of an already trickle down philosophy????? And he laughs?

Strike 5 came Sunday night, laughing about the economy, then stating in so many words he didn't know how bad it was last year when he campaigned on how bad it was. Having to have the interviewer on national television ask if he, a sitting president, were punchdrunk...... the man looked fucking stoned.

I'm done. I hated Bush, but hate doesn't describe the anger and how much I despise this man in office now and the people in Congress that have no spine to speak out for fear Pelosi and Reid may take them off a committee or punish their constituents by now giving them money they need.

It is time for every hard working man and woman in this country to rise up and say, ENOUGH.... I want to hear Twisted Sister's "We're not Gonna Take it" coming from cars as they caravan to "tea Parties". I want to see the people take back this country and watch every scandal riddened, spineless, self serving greedy politician resign from office and be tried for the crimes they committed in office... namely theft, treason (refusing to secure our borders, giving money to countries that hate us?), abuse of power, misrepresenting the people..... and whatever else each one is guilty of.

This is a country for the people, by the people, and of the people.... not just certain groups our politicians decide to listen to while they ignore the vast majority. It is time to take it back. Peacefully I hope, but these are power hungry, greedy pukes who won't relinquish power. Even with elections the 2 parties are still controlled ultimately by the ultra rich and they don't give a damn about the people.
I just love people who use the excuse "I use/do this because I LOVE the feeling/joy/happiness it brings me" and expect you to be ok with that as you watch them destroy their life blindly following. My response is, "I like to put forks in an eletrical socket, just LOVE that feeling, can't ever get enough of it, so will you let me put this copper fork in that electric socket?"

Last edited by pan6467; 03-25-2009 at 07:39 PM..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73