View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 03:30 AM   #28 (permalink)
ametc
Psycho

I can read energies and talk with certain spirits. Some people don't believe I can do these things, but I guess they are just scared of what they think I can do. (I can't do very much with it at all, actually.)

Anywho, what I've been told by spirits is that there IS another dimension (not sure how many) and that we can get to there, but not through drugs or meditation. Only death can bring us into the other dimension where they come from. Drugs, meditation, and dreams only allow us to see the other side... and even then, we don't see it as it truly is.

For telecommunication and telekinesis.. it's more of a transfer of energy and waves. Not sure how to do it or how it works. I've never even seen it happen. Telecommunication is similar to how I communicate with spirits.

There are psychics and people with special abilities working with the government, but they don't know very much about their own abilities aside from how it works. There's no huge conspiracy going on where the government knows everything about everybody. People with these special abilities are actually respected and treated well and are not locked up or anything. They have their own lives they can enjoy freely like everybody else.

I've read some books on how to become more psychic, and they actually seem to work. Sylvia Brown says a lot of interesting things, but I can't relate to her very much. Doreen Virtue's books about becoming psychic or talking with spirits or angels kinda explain more about what I experience when I'm communicating with spirits.

Also, I feel it on the top of my head.. when I communicate I feel it slightly above my head, but it merges into my head. Spirits' voices sound very weird...almost like ringing in my ears.. but not in my ears. They send me a lot of images which I have to put together like a puzzle... so I don't understand a lot of stuff they tell me.

Tarot cards and dowsing rods and the such work very well with me but not some of my friends...and I've been told by a fellow psychic (though, she was more able than me in her intuition) that it's because of my ability to control my energy and my willingness to receive spiritual energy.

btw.. may be off topic.. but I do tarot readings for free. Just reach me on AIM @ deadwaterlily and ask me a question.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73