View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 11:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hyacinthe
Psycho

Now I feel bad Crompsin cause I do stuff like that all the time and for me it's not a sign of sexual tension but a way to make sure they're actually paying attention to me or to let them know I am moving near them and not to back up and step on me or something.

For me sexual tension takes the form of continous sideways glances, biting of the lower lip, a tendency to lean against the person in question and rest my head on their shoulder or chest, leaning over a pool table to flash a bit of cleavage - things like that

I blush more easily and I get this knot which seems to be spilt into 3 parts, one in my groin, one in my stomach and one in my throat.

I'm a pretty tactile person in general so I can get away with hugs and cuddling pretty often too.

At work sexual tension takes on a different dynamic - I tend to be alot more mercenarily minded there, sexual tension for me experienced by someone else becomes a thing to be exploited (not too much or they won't come back) then I'm more likely to bend over to flash a bit of thong and ass and show off long legs, dirty dance with one of the other girls - things that I would never dream of doing in my daily persona

I guess for me sexual tension expresses itself as an awareness of who is looking at what and being totally aware of my body.

"Her emotions were clear waters. You could see the scarring and pockmarks at the bottom of the pool, but it was just a part of her landscape – the consequences of others’ actions in which she claimed no part."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54