View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 06:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hyacinthe
Psycho

OFCOURSE it's possible for a guy to be nervous especially with him being older, maybe he's worried you'll take one look at him naked and then just go "yeah I can do better" and walk out!

So I have done casual sex before (mainly FwB) my advice is just try to relax, don't put too much pressure on him or on you

If you're really nervous and shy start off with something simple - ask for a drink and when he comes back give him a little peck in thankyou, get accustomed to touching him and having him touch you, see if there is actually that physical chemistry there (sometimes you think there is and then you kiss them and it just fizzles - I had this happen once with a guy, he tasted like a drink I despise, not on purpose just his natural taste I couldn't bring myself to go any further cause every time we kissed I felt like retching!)

Stay down to earth - don't act as though it's the end of the world if this doesn't work out - the entire point of casual sex is to keep it casual. He changes his mind cool - go out for lunch instead. Act as though you could take or leave the sex bit.

On a side note there don't take things with you, yes I know women that would, you're there for sex and maybe a bit of communication, you're not moving in - PJ's, leaving a toothbrush / hairbrush there are all unacceptable.

OR

Try being the aggressor, when he opens the door just grab him and kiss it - it can be kindof fun and most guys love it when a girl does that. It shows that you want him which is perhaps the biggest aphrodisiac possible, knowing that someone else wants you. Plus being the predator can be kinda fun.

OR

Sit down and have 'the conversation' what you both expect for this, lay down your ground rules and whatyou both are comfortable with and then go from there. If you do this be UTTERLY honest. It won't end well otherwise.

"Her emotions were clear waters. You could see the scarring and pockmarks at the bottom of the pool, but it was just a part of her landscape – the consequences of others’ actions in which she claimed no part."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73