Thread: Post your car!
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #183 (permalink)
BadNick
Riding the Ocean Spray

blahblah454,
thanks for asking, bud. But wow!, I have to admit I'm almost obsessed with it so I try not to go so far as to bore others talking about it too much.

Hey, a related fact is that I'll be driving my Supra at New Jersey Motorsports Park at a track day on Aug. 5th. Too bad you're not close or you could come watch for free, cruise around the pits, etc...could be fun for a car guy. NJMP is a new track with a couple nice roadcourses that they just built in South Jersey near Millville. This will be my first time driving on it...actually very few people have driven on it so far. I'll be driving on the Thunderbolt track, which is 2.25 miles per lap with a 1/2 mile long straightaway...so I'll be hitting pretty high speeds by the end of that ....hope I don't die. NJMP Track Information If I can get my lazy ass organized, I'll mount my camera in the car and get some incar vids of a few laps...I'll post here of course if I get that. I'll at least have a bunch of still shots and hopefully an interesting report of the day.

I'm not sure if I have any good pics that I haven't posted already. I really don't take a lot of pics of it unless something new happens, then I take a couple shots and move on. But there's a car forum where I post that only allowed one picture of your car in the "members rides" section so I made this composite to comply with that rule. I've posted some of these shots before, but here's that composite, a couple of me driving at Pocono, one at Watkins Glen, one on top of the Philadelphia Art Museum steps overlooking the skyline, one inside our shop at work where I stored it for a bit over the winter, and one outside the body shop where I had a couple minor things cleaned up.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54