Thread: Meeting People
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 08:57 AM   #26 (permalink)
Tully Mars
Living in a Warmer Insanity

Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedmedia
The vast majority of guys there will send you an email with a picture of their cock and a 'yo, what's up?' That just doesn't do it for me. And it's not the picture of the cock, it's the 'yo, what's up?' I imagined hearing a knock on my door and opening it to find some dude standing there with his pants around his ankles saying, 'yo, what's up?'
So I don't need to invest in that wide angle zoom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedmedia
So, yeah. Differentiate yourself.

And don't be a sleazebag. Although, Tully, I know that's not your style.
I have every confidence in your ability to bag one on AFF.
That might be true in the states, down here I'm not so sure. I rarely meet a expat that's not already in my social circle. Though it's possible, I guess, you might see an ad and it would end up being someone you know, just didn't know what their interests were.

As far as the locals- I've had a couple bad experiences with the Mexican locals. I think this is partly due to my lack of understanding not only the language but the culture. I didn't come down here seriously looking, but in the back of my tiny brain I figured I've have a companion by now. The two times I've seen locals it's been one implosion and one explosion. Drama seems to drive the M/F culture down here, I don't get it. Well I get some of it, but what I get I don't like. Drama, drama, drama- none for me thanks.

The expats I've met, so far, are not my tastes. So that leaves tourists. Which can be freaking awesome.. for a week. Then it's a long distance thing which is most certainly not awesome.

Meh, it'll happen when it happens. Until then I'll go diving.

Vice President Starkizzer Fan Club

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62