View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 04:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
boink
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlemon
There's another party here: her mother. Could you talk to her mother to see if she senses the same harassment?
I spose...her judgement may be not the best. after her son died she's been in a depression, sleeping most of the time and becomming morbidly obease..

she's on some kinda anti depressants and maybe other drugs (perscription)that I know nothing about. my GF says they are making her wacko. I've told her many times to write down the name of the druggs so she can google them and see what they are and if there may be a problem with the combination. but she never does it.

this apartment used to be their condo. but her mom kept taking out loans agenst it to get money to keep her sons off the streets (she has one more worthless drunk son) til the point when she just had to sell the condo to the loan officer at the bank...now he's their landloard. yeah, I know, this also sounds too bizzare to believe. not to mention if it's true, I'd suspect weather her mom was even compatent to sign loan papers in the firstplace.

I'm sorry, as I read this I just think this sounds rediculious.

Quote:
Go over there and see for yourself.
I have been there a few times but I didn't notice anything. I haven't gone over specificly when she's saying it's happening. she just calls in the evening ant starts going off about it. after 3 hrs going off about this and random other injustices (which her Dad would never stand for ) she called this morning telling me the old guy (foot stomper) was at his car or near her bus stop...then she had to go caus her bus just showed up.

you might gather I don't care much to visit her place and her mom.

she's pritty much fine to hang out with on the weekend and watch movies but I always felt her family was just too much a downer to get involved in.

I'm not all that big on family stuff since I have no siblings. I just don't understand the kind of loyalty to people who just f up your life.

I've broken up w/ her a few times but then I stay open to her calling,just to be friends. but then she wants to come over since I don't get involved with another girl. then gradually it's all back to the same deal as it was. we broke off about a year ago for about 4 weeks. it makes me feel sad knowing she's alone so I let her call. when we met she drank alot but I don't so she dosn't now. but I know she would in a heartbeat cause she needs to be with someone. I'd say if we hadn't met she could easily be dead from drunk driving if not have killed someone driving drunk.

boy, when you write it down...really makes me wonder wtf I'm doing with this woman.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73